ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Six

Song: They  Don't Know About Us

By: One Direction

Dedicated to: Yarelly, Sandy, and Cristina. My girls.

'Mi Porto Bonito' by Bad Bunny is playing

Vikki's playlist is filled with all his songs and no one is complaining.

Bad Bunny is one of the most iconic Hispanic and Latino singers out there.

I love him, we all do.

Mauricio does side-eye me every time a certain phrase about being single comes on. It makes me laugh each time.

Everyone is here except Christian. He's off with Loui visiting his mom.

"Look it's you!" Mauricio points to the sick old man, the monster in the movie 'It'.

I glare at him, waiting to see if he'll take it back before I attack him.

He doesn't.

I smack him repeatedly on the arm and he laughs, Lilybeth snickering beside me. I flick both of them off and tell Mauricio to fuck off.

We're watching a bunch of horror movies, and sharing AirPods with Lilybeth as well.

"We're going to stop in a bit." My dad says and we all sigh in relief.

It's been three hours since we last stopped and we have three more hours to go. The trip to Big Bear takes a while, nine hours to be exact.

"So, Vikki, how are things with your girlfriend?" Mauricio turns off the movie so we can all hear her answer.

"Chismoso!" I stick my tongue out at him and he puts his hand on my face, pushing me away slowly.