ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Six

Song: Propuesta Indecente

By: Romeo Santos

Dedicated to: Kailey and Jenni. My girls.

Easton is running his fingers through my hair and I smile at the feeling

A small gush of adoration fills my heart and I'm not all doubtful if I still feel anything for him. That little small gush was enough to prove it.

"We should be heading down soon. Everyone seems to be getting here."

The sound of the front door opening and closing, also the sound of our friend's voices being heard from downstairs.

"I wish I came earlier so we could spend more time together. It's been a while since we've gone out on a date," I said sitting up and looking down at him. He smiled at me and placed a hand on my cheek, "I'll plan one out for next week. Maybe for thanksgiving, we can head over to San Fran for a weekend. Spend our time there."

My heart became warm and I was positive I still loved him.

Everything I am feeling for Mauricio is all true. There is no doubt I feel something for him. After he trusted me enough to tell me about his dad's drinking problem and his parents fighting? I knew I felt something for him.

Easton cuts off my thoughts when he grabs ahold of my wrist. He holds it up to his face and stares at the butterfly bracelet with his eyebrows brought together.

Oh no.

Something plays out in his eyes and my heart starts beating against my chest rapidly. It's no doubt Easton has probably seen the bracelet on Mauricio's keychain. He's probably wondering why I have it on.

I need to think of something—quick.

"I saw it at some antique store in town. It's cute right?" I pulled my wrist away from his hold and pretended to inspect it. Easton doesn't lose his confused expression but he does nod his head in the end.