ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Five

Song: MONOPOLY

By: Ariana Grande & Victoria Monet

Dedicated to: Yuly, who I miss so much and wished we talked more often.

I woke up to the sound of someone pounding on the door and the doorknob rattling

I'm sprawled across Easton's very naked chest and the sound of him snoring fills the room.

"East, baby wake up." I pat my hand on his chest and slowly sit up feeling a headache coming into my system. Easton groans and wraps his arms around me, "No, not yet. A few more minutes, Mal."

He pulls me down and a small chuckle leaves me.

He kisses my hair, "Why don't we skip the first period today?"

I roll my eyes, "We can't. It's the second week of school. They'll call our parents if we're absent. We're lucky if my dad doesn't burst in here with the very famous fake gun he has under his bed." We laugh at the memory of my dad coming into my room in the middle of the night with a toy gun in hand.

Easton finally lets me go and we both get ourselves cleaned up. I'm the first one to shower and by the time Easton was done with his, my little sister Lilybeth did the secret knock to signal us on being in the clear of my dad. That means he just left for work and we can come out now.

Today, we are taking Lilybeth to school since her friend got sick with the flu. I don't mind taking Lilybeth with us since I love having her around. Sadly, she'd rather get a ride from her friend than be in the same car with the same people who fooled around all night in the room next door to her.

I opened my bedroom door and headed downstairs with Easton behind me. Lilybeth was already sitting on the couch, waiting for us.

"Am I missing anything?" I brush myself off and Easton shakes his head, "You look perfect, Mal." He places a kiss on my lips and we earn a disgusted sound from Lilybeth.