ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Two

Song: Colgando En Tus Manos

By: Carlos Baute & Marta Sanchez

Dedicated to: My papa, he loved to sing during the holidays.

I watched as Mauricio walked inside my house holding a flan

Everyone greeted each other and we all sat down at the table. Everything in the living room was pushed back so we could fit the table.

Mauricio, Angelina, and Reuben were the last to get here. They had visited their mom for a bit during her lunch break since they couldn't spend Thanksgiving with her at least for a bit.

"Let's eat! We usually say our thanks but everyone is hungry so we'll say them after." My dad started cutting the turkey.

And we all did as told. We ate everything into it was almost gone from their plates. Then we ate some dessert, watched a soccer game while the kids went outside to hang out.

"Will you stop eating!" Josie sits on Mark's lap and takes away the flan from his hold. She takes a bite and smirks at me.

She's such a tease.

I looked over at Elias who was glaring at Mark, Mark is protesting at her while trying to keep his hands to himself. He respects us, girls, too much to seriously try anything on us. It seems we're the only girls he respected that way.

"Mal, Ricio, do you guys mind singing us a song? I could teach Mark here some dancing lessons since he's been asking for some lessons." My dad turned off the television and looked over at us.

I'm on Mauricio's lap, legs draped over his lap, his hand on my thigh.

"Uh—" I'm sitting up, pulling my dress down not exactly liking that idea.