ʚїɞ │Bad Idea One

Song: Sunday Best

By: Surfaces

Dedicated to: Everyone in book twt! I adore you all my friends ❤️

PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING THE CHAPTER!

This book has a certain situation between two characters that some of you may not like. It does not mean that situation will not dissolve or end along the way. It will, you just have to have patience and an open mind that the couple you choose is going to be together.

I know one might be conflicted by continuing this book because of that certain situation but I promise you that this book will be one of the best ones you've read. I have heard from many readers how they love it so much because of the character development, the romance, the smut ;), and more. I promise you this book will not disappoint.

Also, this book is a slow burn and I know, like myself sometimes I do get impatient but it'll be all worth it. Trust me, trust the process.

Thank you for giving it a chance and happy reading!

Seven Months Later:

Seven Months Later:

I watched as the beautiful white-colored butterfly flew around me.

It flapped its wings and even though it seemed as if it moving fast, in my eyes it was flying around me in slow motion.

My dad taught me how to watch butterflies. He kept going on and on about how you need to take a deep breath before watching the butterfly.

He also said to never blink twice when watching one.

It'll ruin the moment.

The beautiful white-colored butterfly flew away and I was admittedly pulled back to reality.

My phone went off next to me and I quickly looked down at it to see the girls texting in the group chat. They were going on about how school starts tomorrow and they have no idea how to do their hair.