ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Two

Song: LUST

By: Chase Atlantic

Dedicated to: You guys, for being so patient! Ily all!

Tomorrow is Friday and I seriously could not be any more anxious

Both boys expected an answer before the weekend and well technically the weekend does start on Friday. Which means the "my choice" deadline is tomorrow.

It also doesn't help that I have been avoiding the boys since that day. I've been drowning myself in lacrosse and finals. This has been my way of maintaining my sanity through all this.

Another thing I am doing to maintain my sanity is sleeping over at Mark's. I know if I stayed over at mine this whole week, one of the boys was bound to show up and demand an answer.

Is this me running away from my problems?

Yes, but for good reasons.

Reasons I can't seem to think of at the moment.

Anyways, as I said I am at Mark's. We're watching Interstellar while eating pizza with JT.

"Chew any fucking louder, bro?" Mark grabs the box from him grabs a pizza slice himself and ends up chewing louder than JT.

I roll my eyes at both brothers as they start to squabble.

"You two are children." I reach over to Mark to grab a pizza slice myself.

The sound of the movie captures my attention and I watch as Matthew McConaughey gives one of his best performances in Interstellar. Christopher Nolan never fails when it comes to directing movies.

I always end up crying while watching Interstellar. It's one of the best movies ever written and I seriously believe this movie was filmed before its time.