ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Nine

Song: Cinnamon Girl

By: Lana Del Rey

Dedicated to: Tachis, congrats on graduating with Kindergarten Honor Roll princess! I am so proud of you and I can't wait to watch you grow up.

I tap my pencil against the desk and watch as the clock ticks by the second

Ring!

Fucking finally.

I'm the first one to leave with my stuff already packed and one leg practically out the door.

I pace walk over to Malia's classroom and lean against the wall next to the door. Waiting for her to come out.

When she comes out of the classroom, she spots me instantly and gives me a surprised look.

I held the orange slip up with my two fingers and pushed myself off the wall.

"Did you get one too?"

"Sure did." She holds up her orange slip and we start walking together to the principal's office.

"Isn't it a little too early to decide who's going to be Valedictorian? It's only the beginning of April." She goes over to her locker and opens it to leave all her books inside.

"Maybe they came to their sense and realized I'm smarter." I shrugged with a smirk on my face and Malia slams her locker shut with a "seriously?" face.

"Or maybe they realized you're an asshole and I deserve the honor." Malia flicks me off before heading to the principal's office.

I follow right behind her with a smirk imprinted on my lips.

"So, you think I'm smarter?"

"No, I just meant that you don't deserve it."

Hm, really?