ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Right?

ʚїɞ

Hello, Butterflies!

I am back to let you all know I will be re-writing No Rules In Bad Ideas under the new name "Bad Idea Right?".

It will the version I wanted to write but didn't. For reasons of being lazy (lol), time limit, and simply rushing myself. I have created a list of things I wanted to change and thought it'd be best to completely create a whole new book.

This version of No Rules will stay the same, stay here. "Bad Idea Right?" will be published sometime in 2024 separately ONLY ON WATTPAD. Inkitt will have the original version ONLY. This book will be exclusive ONLY ON WATTPAD.

Readers will have the choice of reading the original draft or the edited one. OR both!

I personally adore this version, it's my baby. But I just feel like this needs to be done. I wrote the plot when I was sixteen and now that I am almost twenty, I feel like my writing has changed A LOT!

I hope all of this made sense and if you have any questions, Instagram is the best place to reach me. You can also comment here on this page!

ʚїɞ

Description: Bad Idea Right?

"Are we friends, Myers?" He asked, whispering against my lips.

"So, far from friends." I slipped my hand down his chest and stopped right on his stomach.

This isn't a game.

Easton isn't here to witness this.

It's real. What is happening between us in this moment is real.

"Even if it's a bad idea?"

"Because it's a bad idea...it makes it more fun."

Then he crashes his lips against mine.

Acting on bad ideas is more fun.

ʚїɞ

Not too long ago Easton and Malia had fallen in love, but when he dumps her for an arranged relationship he's forced into...Malia is heartbroken.

She doesn't want to be the pathetic ex-girlfriend who got dumped for a junior. And she sure as hell doesn't want Easton to see how broken she is over him after he didn't fight for their relationship.

Malia wants to prove to Easton that she's moved on and he made the biggest mistake of not choosing her.

So, swoops in Mauricio Reyes. The famous varsity soccer player who hates Malia with a passion. But loathes Easton even more. So, when Malia comes to him with the idea of creating a fake relationship to both show Easton that she has moved on and being able to piss him off for fun. He agrees to fake a relationship with Malia until they've succeeded in their plan. But, when things start to become too real, the fake relationship itself becomes a bad idea.

What if after all the years of hatred have finally turned into something more? Something both enemies know is a bad idea to act upon.

ʚїɞ

Epigraph

Red hair. Bratty attitude. And green eyes. The girl next door hates me and I hate her right back. I can never seem to escape her no matter how hard I try. No matter how many insults or comments I make, I can't shake her off. But when she gives me an offer I can't refuse? I take it. No matter the consequences. No matter how much of a bad idea it is.

Cocky smirk. Tattooed arms. And brown eyes. The boy next door hates me and I hate him right back. He's like a parasite I can't get rid of. Everywhere I go, there he is. It also doesn't help when we're paired to do a project together. Or when I give him an offer he can't refuse. No matter the consequences or how much of a bad idea it is. Because it's a bad idea, it makes it more fun.

ʚїɞ

Thank you!