ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Eight

Song: Monster High Fright Song

By: Monster High

Dedicated to: My sister-in-law who I love dearly!

He came up in front of me, just in time before I could even step onto my front porch

"You can't keep doing this."

I sighed heavily, feeling guilt rush to my stomach.

"Doing what, Mauricio?"

Mauricio brought his eyebrows together as if he was trying not to get angry.

He should be angry; angry with me. I ruined his friendship with Easton and Maddie.

All I had to do was keep hating him. I could've stayed away as I've always done before.

"Ignoring me. You're ignoring me," He said with clenched teeth.

"Yes, I am."

"Why?"

I took a deep breath before saying, "Because, Mauricio, you'll find some way to make this okay. You'll tell me it's going to be okay when it's not. We both lost him and you lost two of the most important people in your life. All because of me. All because we decided to let ourselves fall for each other."

"What do you want me to say? Because every time I try to talk to you, you run away from me."

I tried to move past him but he quickly puts his palms on my cheeks. His fingers tighten onto my hair and he rubs his thumbs on my cheekbones.

"Please, just tell me that—that I didn't lose you too." His eyes started to water and an urge to hug him fills my body.