ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-One

Song: Spaceman 

By: The Killers 

Dedicated to: You guys, for being patient!!!

I watched as Malia flopped herself down onto my bed and I crawled on top of her, placing small kisses on her lips and cheeks

Those small kisses ended up becoming more of a make out and Malia had to pull away before anything more started.

"Everyone will be here in a bit. We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves." She pushes my hair back and rubs her nose against mine. I groan at her words and say, "Birthday sex is much needed."

She playfully rolled her eyes and reminded me of all the birthday, and morning sex we had earlier today.

It's true.

Malia slept over last night I woke up to those full lips on my dick. It was the best way to wake up on my birthday.

"Exactly," I say, "That was morning birthday sex. I want afternoon birthday sex."

She laughs, shaking her head at me in disapproval. A smack on the chest is all she gives me.

"Besides like you said we have a few more minutes before everyone gets here. Just enough time..." I start to let my hands roam her body, touching her in the places I know so well will trigger her.

My lips are on hers, tongue sliding in her mouth as she wraps her legs around me. My erection presses against her and she moans against my lips.

I hold her thighs as I sit us up, never breaking the kiss, turning us around carefully so she's on top this time.

I remove my lips from hers and start kissing down her neck. She unconsciously moves her hips against me and starts creating friction between us.

A groan escapes me as I place one hand on her left breast, squeezing it.

God, I love her tits. They're so full and perfect, they overfill my hand every time I grab them.