ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Seven: Bonus Chapter

Song: Calling All The Monsters

By: China Anne McClain

Dedicated to: Kailey, I spent Halloween with you this year and it was so fun.

"We need to figure out what we're wearing for tomorrow at the party

"We need to figure out what we're wearing for tomorrow at the party."

"What if we dressed up as fairies?" Meliana suggests but it earns some groans from half of us.

"Too many people have told me they're going to do fairies." Josie rolled her eyes as she started to put her hair into a ponytail.

Khloe shrugs and Meliana looks down at her phone, searching costume ideas for us girls.

That's when someone comes into the group call and I see Mauricio checking himself out.

Is he serious?

"Oh, it's only you four. I'll leave but don't miss me too much." He winks at the screen but before he leaves Josie stops him. She asks him if he has any ideas for us girls to wear for costumes.

He brings his eyebrows together and shrugs, "Maybe the pink ladies would be cool but Malia can't be included." What?

"What? Why?"

He says that Jianna had this great idea of the couples matching this year. Since we're presumably a couple, it has to be done.

Great, I'm irritated now.

I rolled my eyes and mumbled, "And the princess strikes again." Then Mauricio says, "How about I pick you up? We could get some last-minute couple costumes?"

I threw my head back groaning, "Fine, I guess."

Then something comes to mind and I look down at my phone. Mauricio is inside his car, driving.