ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-One

Song: Reasons

By: Khalid

Dedicated to: Vaeh and Yesenia. My 2 loves. You both deserved better.

Easton takes the last piece of fry and I lay back down on the grass

The sun is shining on my face, making me feel nice and warm.

"The asshole is still on my ass about going to USC. He's been threatening to kick me out now if I don't get accepted. Have you applied to the colleges already?" Easton lays down next to me and I nod my head, eyes closed, "I applied to Morhills University, Standford, Harvard, USC, and UCLA. I haven't finished the others yet but I got time."

"Do you know where you want to go?"

"Not sure. And wait, your dad tried to kick you out? For what?" I sit up and look down at him. He sighs, sitting up also, and shrugs his shoulders.

Easton's dad is an asshole, always will be. I haven't even seen my dad these past few weeks so I don't have much to say.

"So, how's the fake dating going?" He doesn't look at me when he asks that.

"I want to throw myself off a cliff every time someone reminds me." I pretended to laugh and he snorted beside me.

"When do you expect us to end it?" Now I'm the one not looking at him.

"A litter after Thanksgiving break. The rumors are dead at this point but Jianna is still on my ass a little bit about what happened at Mr. Thomas's birthday party." From the corner of my eye, I see him shrug and I feel a sudden pain in my chest.

I don't want the fake dating to end. I'm afraid Malia and I won't be the same after it ends. This fake dating has been one of the best things to happen to me. It did practically force Malia and me to be around each other but it also brought us closer.