ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Seven

Song: Never Say Never

By: The Fray

Dedicated to: My Papa. He sacrificed so much for us and I will forever be grateful. You are one of the reasons I want to be successful in this life. Forever your Kaby.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ

Hello, everyone. I wanted to come on here and talk about some of the topics this chapter will be focusing on. When writing this chapter I spent a lot of time distracting myself from writing a certain scene you will later read. There will be a conversation involving the topics of drug addiction, alcohol addiction, parental absence, divorce, and physical abuse. While writing this specific conversation, I did get emotional and I couldn't write for a couple of days afterward.

I am here to tell you that your mental health matters. If you do not feel comfortable reading about any of the topics I have listed above, please...please skip this chapter. Your mental health is so much more important and I do not want you to read something that will trigger you.

You matter and so does your mental health.

I love you all, you beautiful humans and I am here for ANYONE if they need to talk. My Instagram DMs are ALWAYS open.

Thank you for reading and for those who choose to continue to read, you've been advised. Read at your discretion.

 Read at your discretion

"Malia, stop!"

"Malia, stop!"

"Fuck off, asshole!"

I chase after her, everyone turning their heads towards us.

If only they fucking knew why she was running away from me.

I catch up to her and grab ahold of her hand. She whips around to face me and snaps her hand back to her side.