ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Six

Song: She Wolf

By: Shakira

Dedicated to: You amazing people!

One Month Later

One Month Later...

"West Coast" by Lana Del Rey plays in my ears as I try to drown out the outside world.

Our coach had us doing laps around the field after we failed to win last week's game. I wasn't in the right headspace and ended up playing like a newbie.

We lost the game and I promised myself to never let my thoughts take control of me again.

Mauricio had come by my house that day before the game. Telling me like always that we needed to talk. How badly he wanted to fix things with me.

But he shouldn't be fixing things with me.

He should be fixing things with Easton.

My eyes glance over to some of my teammates as I stretch over my leg. They're looking at me while whispering to each other.

I close my eyes trying to ignore them.

It's no secret what they're whispering about.

My relationship with Easton and Mauricio. How I fucked Easton while he was still with Jianna. And how I got with Mauricio not even twenty fours hours after breaking up with Easton.

Every little thing you could think of that secretly happened between Easton and me came out. Easton had told Jianna everything to which Jianna told her friends. And her friends told everyone at school.

My memories with Easton are now tainted with the eyes of others.

Maybe I deserve it. Or maybe I don't.

"Alright girls, I have a conference with my daughter's teacher. You're all dismissed." Coach tells us and everyone cheers with relieved sighs.