ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Five

Song: You Put A Spell On Me

By: Austin Giorgio

Dedicated to:

The beautiful night sky is above us and it seriously couldn't be more perfect

This is the moment I have been waiting for my entire life. Being here under the stars with my girlfriend. More specifically the girl next door who I've been in love with since the age of ten.

Her hand travels up my chest and our kissing becomes more heavy. I feel her hips thrust forward as she tries to find me, trying to rub against me.

I move my lips down to her neck and squeeze her breast. A moan slips out and now she's digging her nails into my skin.

"Josie keeps texting me...maybe we should...god if you keep doing that I'll never be able to talk."

I smirk against her skin and continue to work my other hand on her pussy. Rubbering her over the underwear.

"That's the whole point, baby. Five more minutes, Myers, they can wait." I pressed my lips against hers again.

We kissed passionately but fast-paced. Her hips bucked up as I moved my fingers on her clit in faster circles. Those sweet moans of pleasure were muffled by my lips.

She slides her hands down to my thighs and clenches the fabric of my jeans.

"Take them off." She pulls away from me and is already undoing my belt.

"I thought we should get going, no?"

"Put. Your. Dick. In. Me. Now."

I laughed at her attempt to dominate me but it doesn't work. Instead, I strip off her underwear and bend down to press my mouth on her pussy.