ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Four

Song: We Are The Champions

By: Queen

Dedicated to: All of you beautiful people!

EIGHT HOURS BEFORE THE GAME

I splash water on my face before wiping my face with a clean towel and taking a deep breath. My eyes look bloodshot in the mirror and dark circles have formed under my eyes.

"Fuck sake, I should've slept earlier."

I head back into my room and throw the towel on my bed.

My phone vibrates and I quickly check it to see if Malia has texted me back. Instead, it's another message from Easton telling me how excited he is to show his dad how good of a player he is.

Malia seriously hasn't texted me back since last night.

We got into an argument––well not an argument more like a disagreement––Long story short she's mad at me and I have to apologize for being a dumb ass.

I'm writing the finishing touches of my essay when Malia groans next to me. She erases her sketches once again and bangs her head on the mattress.

"Don't stress yourself out, baby. Take a break." I put my fingers into her hair and started massaging her head.

She looks up at me and pouts, "I could use a good stress reliever."

Fucking brat.

I'm hard in a second and there's no way in hell I'm turning her down.

I remove my laptop from my lap and tell her, "Come here, baby."

She does as told and sits on my lap.

With one finger she traces my face and I close my eyes to the whispering feeling.

"I always found your eyes so beautiful, Reyes." She traced her finger around my eyes and I licked my lips, "They're a boring brown. You have the most beautiful eyes. A beautiful shade of green."