68| His Childish Side

"Oh wow, I didn't even notice it's already december

"Oh wow, I didn't even notice it's already december." I spoke to myself, planning to buy them a gifts for their likings.

Luckily I have enough savings from the money they gave me and from my golden piggy bank which I got a year ago. I tried thinking about some things that they might love and are useful for their daily life including Valer since he is basically like one of my brothers now, even though I'm still awkward around him.

Once I listed all the things I needed, I tried as quiet as possible to break my golden piggy bank. Just as I broke it, my door slowly started to open revealing Valer on his expensive Armani dark blue suit.

"Oh shoot! I forgot to knock." He mumbled while cheekily rubbing the back of his head before eyeing the broken piggy bank on the floor.

"I'm guessing your buying a gifts for them." He said as he took a sit next to my bed where my mini white couch is placed.

"Don't tell them." I pleaded in a hushing voice before focusing my attention back to the floor.

"May I know why are you here?" I asked as I looked at him back for a second before counting my money again to my palm.

"The boys are losers so I decided to spend my time with you since we didn't really have a bond together." He stated straight forward which really warms my heart. He wants to spend his time with me?

"Really?" I asked once again as I beamed so happily, looking up to him as if there's a sparkles zooming to my eyes.

"If you want to." He said slightly hesitant as I saw a glint hope to his eyes. I nodded my head exaggeratedly as his lips twitched more upwards.

"Do you want me to take you to the mall, maybe buy some gifts and do more fun stuff?" He asked, well more like stated as he stood up from his seat before asking if I want to come with him once again which I didn't decline.

This day would be the perfect day to spend my time with him and to buy some presents since most of my brothers are out of the house.

"Where do you wanna go first?" He asked as we both wandered our eyes around the mall, with a few guards meters away from us.

"Over there." I pointed somewhere to the store as we both excitedly jog over there as if any second the store will vanish.

___

"VAL THIS PINK DRESS WILL LOOK GOD ON YOU!" I yelled unknowingly which leads the other people look at my way. A blushed immediately took place to my slightly pale cheeks before wandering my eyes looking for him.

My eyes immediately found him with his already flushed cheeks with a few gals clinging around him. I laughed out loud when I saw him trying his way out to that hell hole as I know he call it.

"Shut up." He grunted bitterly as he took my arm away from that store, we're done buying anyways.

"What's with that face?" He asked as he took the paper bags out on my hands and arm to see if it's really heavy or not.