Prologue

She lives her life the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheer for her. Some things also somewhat makes her feel empty and a feeling that she couldn't point as life is not all about rainbows and sunshine but also thunders and lightning that can make us realize how things really need to be appreciated.

She feels contented to everything she has until one day, her guardians has to let her go to fulfill her empty feelings. That feeling is to meet her real family, a family who still secretly mourns for her absence. Her family, her brothers who's willing to do anything just to find her. What will she feels? Do you think she will accept them? Do you think she's welcome to their family?
______

I looked at my parents, my guardians, feeling numb as I heard their news. I heard a smash on my brothers side making me shift my head to his direction. A hand snaked around me as my other brother hug me as if his life depended on it.

"Keiden sit down! Now. " My father demanded with full of authorization as his soft and kind tone change.

"Please stay. " I heard my brother Enzo whispers to my ear as he wrapped his arms around me securely.

I then shifted my gaze to my brother Keiden who glared at the poor wall, mumbling some incoherent words about me not wanting to leave which breaks my heart into pieces. I heard my mom called my name repeatedly as I'm still in my own kind of world making me shift my thoughts back into the reality.

"M-mom you're joking right? " I stuttered out as my tears starts to fall out like a waterfall.

"I'm so sorry dear, you know we love you as our own, I-I just can't keep this and I know I have to return you to your own family. " my mom sobbed as my dad hugged her side, whispering any comfort words to her.

"You guys are my family! They're not,you are! " I exclaimed as I started to make any excuses.

"I'm sorry honey, we love you so so much but please try to understand us." My dad pleaded as he tried to hide his glassy eyes but it's too late as he started to sobbed.

"Did you guys know this? " I asked my brothers as I angrily wiped my tears away from my cheeks only to be stop by a hand, stopping me from hurting myself dramatically.

"Y-yeah, but I swear we only knew this 2 days ago, I accidentally heard mom and dad." Enzo said why burying his face into the side of my head.

"Fuck it!" I heard Keiden cussed making my eyes wide as he never cuss in front of me. He looked at me but shifted his glassy gaze to the floor as he tried to hide it.

"Do I have a choice? " I asked timidly as I wrapped my arms around my brothers waist while burying my face.

I never thought I have brothers from my biological parents, they seems to be the one that would fill my empty feelings.

"Come here babygirl." I heard my mom said as I unclasped myself into my brothers embrace. Standing up and went to my parents direction.

I landed myself into my mother's embrace, hugging her tightly as I could.

"I love you guys. " I mumbled out as my mother started stroking my hair.

"We love you too baby. " my parents both said making me in tears again.

"Come on, enough of this, let's spend our 2 weeks together as a family. " My dad ushered as he tried to lift the heavy sad tension which he successfully lift.

We spend our time together as if it's our last day, I will always love them. I always knew that they're not my biological family but I still love them as my own. They're always their for me, from pain to happiness. I love them, always.

Spending our time together like baking sweets, cooking our favourite meals, movie night, camping and other stuff.

I also explained it to my friends which is sad at first even though it's hard but in the end they understand it and also spend time with them.

I love them forever. Now, I will gonna meet my biological brothers, I hope they will like me.

_____

Do you like it? I'm so sorry for the wrong grammars as English is not my first language. I will try my best to finish this story. Feel free to suggest anything. Thank you for reading lovelots.