50| Trip Gone Wrong?

"What? Why are you crying?" I asked frantically when I saw the tears on his cheeks

I looked beside me to see and realize that my other brothers already left the car. I unbuckled my seat and immediately went out to car.

"What's wrong? " I asked in concern as I lifted my hands to wipe the tears on his cheeks.

He continued crying as I kept wiping his tears, trying to calm him down. I looked at my brothers to see them shrugging like literally all of them. I gave them my most stern look while hugging my sobbing brother.

"Evy did they bully you? " I asked, whispering it to him but loud enough so that my brothers can hear it.

I hugged him for a couple of minutes. I take in the dark surrounding to see we're somewhere in the road where you could almost see trees and literally no houses or any stores.

"We're stuck. " Evron said in his sobbing state. I looked at my other brothers to see them doing something in the car tires. We detached the hug as I faced my brothers.

"What do you we're stuck? " I asked, totally bewildered at the situation at the moment.

"We got flat tires and the idiot forgot to bring another extra ones. We're now stuck in this forest thing road. " Bleuky said while sending a glare to a frowning Darrel who keeps rubbing his nape.

"I'm sorry okay, I just don't think that this will happen." Darrel said regretly.

I turned to face Evron who keeps pouting beside me. I pointed my finger to him then to the car.

"So you're crying because the tires are flat and you think we're stuck in here forever? " I asked in a matter of fact, his lips pouted more like a child.

"You can't blame me, there's no signal here so we can't call someone for help. " he said while lifting his phone that is on his hand.

I looked at him weirdly before grabbing my phone that is on my mini bagpack. My mouth went agape when I saw that there is really no signal in here.

I walked a little but not too far while trying to find some signal on my phone when a hand stop me.

"Stop using your energy, there's no point of finding signals in here. We've done it an hour ago." Erman said in his usual tone with his hand on my shoulder.

"It's worth to try." I mumbled to myself and then nod my head gently in response.

"Is everyone in here? " I heard Ale ask as I wandered my eyes to see all of my brothers.

"Yeah why? " Keiden asked as we all nodded our head in confusion.

"We have to start walking, we can't stay in here any longer because it's not safe. " Bleuky said as I heard some noise in the forest area.