63| Help

Last night was quite eventful but still thankful for not seeing that guy again after eating our dinner

Little did I know that my brothers just moved their tent next to ours and I was clueless about it until I saw them going in to the tent last night.

Awhile ago we did some group activities and it was very fun specially with my friends and my brothers. Not mentioning my brothers protectiveness like most of the time.

We finished our activities awhile ago and to tell you I'm very exhausted right now. I just want to lay on my bed and just chill until I'm finally ready to get up.

To get rid of our sleepiness, we decided to wander around this forest area where you can only see nature and its beauty.

As my friends and I are walking and just being silly around as usual, I have this feeling that kept ruining my vibe. A guts of feelings where I feel like something is wrong.

I couldn't get the point about it and I know my friends are getting suspicious about it. I tried to hide it but my brain keeps telling me to find it. What should I find?

"Are you sure you're okay?" Vane asked for the umpteenth times while handing me his water bottle.

"What should I do about this?" I asked while eyeing the water bottle that is on my hand. He rolled his eyes and sigh.

"You should drink it?" He responded more like a sassy remark, a frown made to my face but then pout when I saw my doing the baby grabby hand thingy.

"Stop! You guys are crazy." I tried to act angry but then came out into a fit of laughter.

"Did she seriously called me crazy?" Fauvel asked himself with his hand on his chest, acting as if he's affected.

"Nope but this monkey right here." I started while pointing to the monkey who is now gaping.

"Is the stupid crazy, nope, a stupid monkey." I responded back with a sass while gently flipping my hair.

"Run." Vane fake growled while leaping closer to my direction. I let out a loud gasps and run swiftly away from him.

I ran away from them until I find myself gasping for the nature's air. Composing myself with both of my hands on my knees until I heard a groan sound on my left side.

At this makes me more sweaty as my body started slightly quivering from the fear of finding some killer or even rogues, I should stop reading some werewolves stories. Not.

Like seriously I need to compose myself, someone need me at this situation, I need to be strong. I took a deep breath and start clearing my mind that it's gonna be alright.

I checked my denim jeans to see if I got my mini taser and pepper spray where my brothers insisted on letting me have it all the time, especially when my brothers are not around.