30| His Reasons

I was about to charge my phone when a freaking bloody scream is heard from the other room

I was about to charge my phone when a freaking bloody scream is heard from the other room. Shit! Emery!

I dropped my phone on the ground and sprinted out to my room to see Dreix is already at her bed, trying to wake her up as she kept screaming and crying.

I stood frozen at my place as my heart beats faster everytime she thrust out to our brother's hold. I didn't even realize that Evron is already beside me, looking so distress at the sight of our sister.

My guilt started building up at the thought that all of this are my fault. It's my fault, I should probably stay distant towards her. I don't want to hurt her more.

"Emery! Wake up baby doll." I heard Dreix as he kept shaking her body. I grew cold as I want to punch something but I can't, I need to help her but how?

"Emery! " Dreix said loudly to wake her up, to that she finally opened her eyes with tears streaming down to her cheeks.

I'm so sorry Emery, it's my fault. I shouldn't have done that. I didn't know, I'm such a bad brother! I can't just accept the fact that she's here, with us.

It's not that I don't want her to be here but I can't just take the risk of her being here. It's too dangerous to have her here at the mansion. She might get hurt or they might take her away from us. Our business enemies would do anything to bring our business down.

I don't want her to see how cruel this world is. I don't want her to experience what I had been through, a deepest secret that nobody knew, not even my twin know this.

Emery looked at us before burying her face to Dreix, I wish I could do that with her.

Dreix demanded us to go out which makes me want to punch him, she's also our sister.

This is all my fault, if it isn't for me then she wouldn't be like this. I am suppose to love and treat her better but my conscience keeps telling me to stay distant to her, that I might hurt her whenever I'm near to her.

I immediately sprinted out to our room as I looked at the time, fuck! I'm so late, That brat is probably waiting for me.

I jogged out to the building to see one of the girls that are chasing me ran towards me.

"Fuck off! " I gritted out to her as she looked at me while her seductive eyes which makes me groan in disgust.

I pushed her my way as I started sprinting to the parking lot to see a frowning Emery.

"I waited for you for about two hours now. " she ranted but then stop when she look behind me.

Oh fuck me! Why's this bitch keeps chasing me. I told her to fuck off!

"Shut up, you're not coming with me. " I said bluntly to her as I walked in to my car.

As I sat on my seat, someone opened the shotgun and sit beside me, I looked beside me to see not my sister but the bitch who keeps chasing me.

I heard someone knocked on my window car as I looked at the culprit irritably to see Emery looking so cold and a frown to her face.

"What do you want? " I asked her as I wanted to see her mad, I looked at my phone not even bothering to look at her. I can see her reaction on my camera that she's sulking which makes me laugh internally.

"I don't have someone to give me a lift and my phon---." I cut her off as I drove away from that place.

I didn't really plan to leave her there, I was just kidding. My brothers would kill me of they found out I left her. Not in my dreams.

After like a five minutes drive away from the school, I stopped the car immediately making the bitch stumble on her seat.

"Get out. " I said coldly as she tried to argue back but I gave her my most  murderous glare which makes her scrambled out to my car immediately.

I drove fast back to the campus parking lot, expecting to see Emery. When I parked the car,  my heart beats faster and faster as I saw no sign of my sister.

I jogged back to the building and started calling her name and even asking some few students that are passing around but no sign.

I roamed all the places in the building but still no sign of her. I know at this point she's probably so cold. What if she got kidnap? Oh god no.

Fuck! Emery where are you?  I shouldn't left you. I started calling Evron to see if she's home but she's not!

The college building! I started sprinting there to see the sight that almost killed me. My brother, cousins and my sister. My brother trying to calm Emery in all his might.

Is she hurt? Why's she crying? I messed up! I'm contemplating whether to go there or not. Whether to help my sister or not.

I stood numb far away from there direction, looking at sister suffering, still crying in my brother's hold. This is my fault.

I watched them leave as I stood straight into my place not even bothering that I'm soaked until my phone rung.

I looked down to see Spencer calling me through my phone.

"Go home immediately! It's emergency!" he said then hung up before I could respond.

Fuck! This is my fault! Erman you don't deserve her! I gripped my hair roughly as I slowly walked back to the parking lot where my car at. I fucked up again!

I made my way back to the mansion to see a bunch of cars lined out in front, they're probably here.

I walked inside to see my brothers and cousins sitting in the living room, talking so seriously when they shifted their gaze to my direction.

"What the fuck am I here for?" I asked irritably as if I didn't know what happened.

"Shouldn't you with her? " Evron bemused fumingly to me. I know I fucked up.

"What happened?" I asked as if I didn't know anything, I'm messed up, really.

"Why isn't she with you, isn't she supposedly with you after school?" Bleux gritted out to me as Sandro grabbed him to stop lodging to me.

"So? " I played coolly which makes him lodge to me before gripping my collar fumingly.

"Did you know what happened to her? Tell me did you know?!" he raged out to me angrily.

"W-what?" I stuttered out, is she still crying? Is she hurt? Where is she? 

I wanted to asked them but I have no guts since I know it's my fault. I'm such a disgrace, it's always me that's why our family gets hurt. I hurt my sister and I killed my parents. If it isn't for me being a brat my parents shouldn't have lose their lives and still be with us.

Short chapter!

Short chapter!