7| Awkward Shopping

I am rushing to my bathroom doing my routine as I woke up late earlier

I am rushing to my bathroom doing my routine as I woke up late earlier. I only have 30 minutes left as I'm brushing my teeth vigorously.

I slip on my ankle boots before grabbing my mini black bag and my phone as I sprinted out of my door.

A walk down the hallway not really feeling the day today like who would if you accidentally heard your brothers hating and talking about you in your back.

I successfully made my way to the kitchen to see Darrel sipping on his coffee mug with a plate of eggs in front of him while typing through his phone.

I enter the kitchen silently as I tried to get the container of cereals on the shelves. Ugh bless me with my height, I can't even reach it.

I huff silently as drag the stool to the counter before stepping on it. I was about reach it when a hand reach it first on the shelf.

I look beside me to see Darrel's emotionless face while handing me the container.

I thank him silently as I stepped out to the stool before dragging it back again. I grab myself a bowl and a spoon before getting my a milk on the refrigerator.

I ate my cereals silently as I'm looking through my phone while he kept glancing at me. Can you please stop glancing at me, I pleaded to my mind.

I finish my bowl of cereal as I saw my brothers slowly filling the kitchen eating their breakfast.

I walked through the living room as I wait for them while reading the book that was on the table in the living room.

"Come on." I heard Cyry said ushering me to follow him not before shouting at the rest to keep up their pace.

We walked to their garage that makes me gasp dramatically again at the numbers of car that is line up. This is insane!

I heard Cyry chuckle as he asked me to pick what car should we use for todays trip. I shrugged my shoulders as I keep eyeing the cars with wide eyes.

"Come here. " I heard him as I walked towards him. He opened one of the car as he step in not before gesturing me to come follow him. I open the shotgun door before sitting in.

"You guys are pretty loaded, this is so cool!" I exclaimed excitedly while roaming my eyes on the features inside.

"This is yours too baby doll, you're our sister. Our 'baby' sister. " he said proudly as he explicit the word baby making me playfully glare at me that makes him laugh.

He squished my face as I tried to pry it away. That gesture makes me whine to make him stop. I cupped both of my cheeks pouting as I heard a click.

I looked at him to see him holding his phone towards me that makes me covers my face.

"Hey! You could've ask me. " I whine as I tried to get his phone to delete the picture.

"Fine." he huff as he hold his phone protectively then a grin makes through his face.

"Why are you grinning?" I asked with my eyes narrowing to him.

"Smile baby doll. " he said as he took another epic picture face of mine.

"Stop calling me baby doll and delete the picture please." I pleaded while interlocking my hair behind my ears.

"Stop whining and smile." he said laughing while facing his phone towards me again. This time I smile to his phone as keeps laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him while giving him my murderous glare but in a playful way.

He shakes his head while laughing lightly as I look at him deadpan. He face me again giving me his innocent smile again before calling the boys as they still not in the garage in his phone.

We waited for the boys for like more than 10 minutes before they finally arrived.

Someone opens the shotgun welcoming me at the sight of my brother Erman who's now glaring at me.

"Get out." he demanded which makes me shakes my head as a no, take that brother!

"Stop being a brat and sit somewhere else." he gritted out while gripping my arms roughly trying to move me away making me yelp at the sudden pain.

He tried to move me away roughly but this time Cyry caught him as glared at him murderously while prying him away from me.

"You're hurting her Erman! " Cyry gritted his name out as push he Erman away from the shot gun. Erman huff away angrily before giving me a glare and sit on the back shutting the door aggressively.

"Are you okay baby doll." he asked worriedly as he examines my arms carefully.

I shaked my head as he cupped my face with both of his hands as he looked at my almost teary eyes. I didn't bother to talk as I don't want to stutter and to let myself weak in front of my brothers.

The peck my forehead lightly making me smile at the affection before he turned away to probably glare at Erman.

It's only Cyry, Erman and I in the car while Darrel, Evy and Bleuky are in the other luxury car.

We started our journey as the car filled with silence. Cyry turns the bluetooth on as he let me choose the music on my phone. I played the 'Electric love by Børns'. I love this song!

I hummed the song as Cyry sing it out loud with a fuming Erman at the back telling us to stop the music. I laughed at my brother's tactics who sings his heart out.

We finally made it to the mall after it seems like years driving through the car with a blasting music in it. To tell you I had fun blasting music with my brother, Cyry.

We walked inside to see my other brothers waiting for us irritably.

"Let's split up and meet in here later. Make sure your phone is always be with you all the time specially you Emery." Bleuky said as we nodded our head as I was about to walked away when I am being snatched by my arm.

"Come on, you're coming with me baby doll." Cyry said as he grab me by my hand this time. I looked up at him and give him my greatful smile as I don't want to shop alone in this massive mall.

We shopped at the different stores we love as we keep enjoying ourselves together.

He bought me clothes, gadgets, school supplies and tons of stuff using his money as he insisted on.

We stopped a bit to eat lunch together with my brothers as we split up again after we ate our lunch.

Now Cyry, Evy and I are at the Arcade playing fun games as we keep being silly around with other people throwing glances at us.

_____
Chapter 7 is out! How's this chapter? You guys are free to suggest anything, thank you for reading lovelots^Δ^