69| "I wanna hug you."

"Is he really drunk?" I asked unknowingly to myself, still not believing of the fact that my stoic brother is now looking stress and drain

Evron immediately took the action and help him up once he stumbled slightly which my drunk brother shrug his arm away from Evron.

"I'm fine, you guys go get ready for bed." He said while not meeting our eyes, with his face features are slightly red, I assumed from the alcohol he intake.

I looked at my watch to see it's still 9:29 PM, still early for my liking though. I looked back to my brother worriedly knowing that he must be so stress and could not talk about his feelings to someone else.

Evron and Valer immediately took his arms side-by-side  and drag him upstairs much to his dismay. I left out a sigh before going upstairs to my room and to freshen up since this day is such a long eventful day.

I did my night time routine and decided to watch my favorite movie. I tried everything to enjoy the movie but my mind seems so off. More like wanting to check my brother to see if his alright.

I finally made the decision and decided to check him to his room. I slip on my fuzzy slippers and slowly walking out to my room with my white wolf onesie, don't ask me why I still like to sleep with this.

I tried my best not to make any sounds knowing it's almost 1:00 AM. I knock at the door softly but got no answer so I slowly open his door and got in inside, welcoming me with my brother's familiar scent and as I expected his room to be dark. Luckily there's a night lamp beside his bed.

"Ale?" I whispered next to him hoping he would hear me and to test if he is really asleep. Dumb Emee alert lmao.

Luckily my brothers already changed his clothes base on the clothes his wearing. I placed my hand on his forehead to see if his sick or not, can't blame myself that I'm paranoid if his sick or not. Knowing this is my second time seeing my brother looked so mess up and I don't want them to experience it, although it's life.

I saw him slightly shuffled to his bed and rubbed his temple using his hands before groaning, probably the alcohol kicking in.

"Here." I handed him the bottle of water once his eyes are fully open as he stared at me for a couple of seconds to see if it's me or not before gulping the water hungrily.

"Emery?" He asked surely once he settled down after placing the bottle back to his night stand.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I took a seat next to him, I could tell he is still slightly drunk from the state he is right now.

"I wanna hug you." He said unconsciously, now really bother at the statement he said.

I went closely to his side before engulfing him with my hug. I felt his body stiffen before comfortably hug me back. I was about to detached  the hug when his arms protectively wrapped it more around my waist.