2| Meeting Them

I sobbed hard as I hug Keiden tightly after I hugged Enzo awhile ago, I burried my face into his chest not wanting to end this warmth that was given to me

"I guess this is it. " Keiden said while ruffling my hair softly, I didn't mind a bit because today is a very different day.

"Don't say that, I promise I'll visit you guys more than you know." I said but it came muffled as I'm still in my brothers chest.

"Of course baby, we promise to visit you someday okay, please don't be sad. " my dad pleaded as he hate seeing me sad specially in this kind of situation.

I let go slowly to my brother's embrace as I went to hug both of my parents with them whispering with nothing but sweet comfort things.

"Please keep in touch with us princess. " I heard Enzo says as I'm still in my parents comfort. I looked at him and nod my head vigorously as I wiped my tears away.

"Do you want Amee to go with you honey? " I heard my dad say as I shake my head lightly. It's not that I don't want Amee but I want her to stay with them, to protect them at all cost. Amee is my pet dog, she's very active and loves doing her puppy eyes which is so hard to resist, I also do that a lot thanks to her.

"Come here baby. " I called her while patting my lap lightly as she went running to my direction before jumping on me making me stumbled, luckily my mom steadied me before I could meet up the floor.

"Easy girl, easy. " I giggled as I started rubbing her belly. Too cute to handle, I saw my family at the corner of my eyes looking at me with a soft smile on their lips making me cheekily smile at them. I'm gonna miss them so bad.

"Come on it's time to go." I heard my dad say as he put my suitcases on the trunk of his car.

I went to my brother's direction before ingulfing them with another sweet tight hug as if I depended on them.

"Take care of yourselves alright, don't drink too much alcohol and please take care of our parents and my baby Amee for me." I said as tears are strolling down my cheeks.

"Alright princess, we will okay and please take care of yourself also. Don't read too much books and sleep at the right time okay?" Enzo ranted as he wipe my tears away. I could only nod my head before leaning up to them giving them a kiss on their cheeks.

"You're too young to date, so school first alright and don't do reckless things." Keiden also ranted as I nod my head again giving him a playful smirk to lift the mood.

"Ah ah don't give me that look Eme, don't think you could do that as you have more brothers in your future home. Behave alright. " Enzo said sternly while lifting his eyebrows together.

"But I'm--" I was cut off by my jerk kind of a brother as he playfully smack my forehead making me clutch them dramatically.

"I'm almost 16 yeah yeah whatever but you still can't date young lady." he said mimickingly me using his cringe shriek voice making me fake gagging.

"I don't sound like that. " I argued and was about to mimick him back but a honk of the car stopped us making me hug my brothers once again before making my way on the car not before making my way again to them and pat Amee's head before looking at my brothers sad gaze.

"I'm still your sister right? " I asked sadly making them tear up.

"You're always be princess. " Enzo said before planting a kiss on my forehead making me smile. I look again to Keiden's direction.

"When are you my sister? You're always be the brat who likes to laugh at me evily." making me playful glare at him, instead of punching him I give him a hug and lean into his ear.

"You're always be my ugly fat demon of a brother. " I said as give him my famous innocent face before marching back to my awaiting parents in the car after I wave at them, including my dog.

My brothers are not coming with us. Only me and my parents, they'll be staying at me tonight but they will be back tomorrow.

Did I mention that it's too early now for my liking? Well it's freaking 5:30 in the morning but still wide awake as the situation right now. Can't miss my last moments with my brothers, even though we'll see each other soon. I promise.

I went to the car as I open the window down waving at them before shouting 'I love you guys' before starting our trip to the airport.

Did I mention that my biological brothers may be so rich because we we're staying at the private plane, like legit only the three of us, the staff and pilot.

"Wow" I could only say this word as I look at the luxuries around me. Dang! They must be really loaded.

We make our way inside before buckling up to our seats. Looking out to to the luxuries once again before snapping a bunch of pictures so that I could send them to my brothers.

I didn't mean to brag about it but it was my brothers request as they don't want to be left out in my life, they will never be. Never.

I look at my parents to see them already looking at me with a smile on their lips, with sadness over it. This makes me want to tear up as the thought of me leaving them.

"I love you mommy, I love you daddy." I said out of nowhere making them smile guninely at me.

"I love you too sweetie. " both of them said as my mom wiping her tears away.

Throughout the flight, we talked and played games before I started dozing off.

"We're here pretty girl. " I heard my moms voice as I snuggles into the blanket deeper, my nap is so good more like a sleep.

I open my eyes slowly as I shift my head to the window to see that it is already dark outside.

"Come on you're other brothers are waiting for you. " my mom said as she help me stand up due to my sleepy stance.

That word 'brothers' aside from Keiden and Ends feels so weird but somewhat feels...great and amazing.

We make our way down to the plane with the help of the staff before showing them my gratitude.

"Emery. " I heard a voice beside me as we reach down to the earth's floor.

I shifted my gaze to them. Are they my brothers? Woah!

______

Did you guys like it? Sorry for some wrong grammar as English is not my first language. Thank you so much for reading lovelots, keep safe everyone. <3