51| Surprising Day

As they stepped in to the hotel, all the staff members and other tourists got their fully attention on them

Some shivered while some look at them in dreamy state because of the aura they compose to themselves. Their presence screams power and wealth even they're wearing such a casual clothes in style.

The eldest took the initiative to lead the way to the reception table where they check-in.

"Good evening sir. Welcome to the Reh Daor Twogo Hotel, how can I help you? " the hotel front desk receptionist said with smile on his lips but you can totally see how tense and nervous he is in front of the Wrights.

"A reservation under the name Wright. " Sandro said in his usual cold stern voice.

As they're talking, the others have their own kind of world. They're tired and sleepy at this state while their little sister keeps eyeing the luxuries of the hotel, appreciating and in awe at the great view it provides.

You could see the people who keeps glancing on there way. Most of the women keeps glancing on the men's direction while some boys keeps eyeing the girl but she can hardly notice it as she is beyond in awe at the beauty.

The brothers who notice it kept glaring at the guys who keeps eyeing on their sister. Even some middle-aged men kept eyeing her beauty.

"Come on." Sandro remarked to them, ignoring the fact that lady keeps flirting with him.

He wrapped his arm around his sister protectively as he send glares to the men who keeps glancing on their sister. Emery didn't noticed it or even bother about it as all she could think about is going to sleep.

They made there way into their master suite rooms and change their clothes so that they could eat their late dinner by the help of the room service.

I am woken up by my brothers who keeps bothering my sleep as they told me to get ready.

I stared at the ceiling, hesitating whether to get ready or not. Laying down for a minute to passed until getting up to get ready.