3| My Brothers?

"Emery?" I heard a voice beside me as we reach down to the earth's floor

I shifted my gaze to them. Oh my! Are they my brothers? That question repeatedly confuse my mind. To tell you they are looking fine is an understatement, if they are then I'm a potato then. Jeez I'm beautiful, we're unique you know.

As I'm in a deep thoughts I heard someone chuckles as I diverted my attention to that person making me blush in light red as I got caught in my own world again.

"Ahmm...Hi? " I asked timidly as I'm not sure who's that person. I can't just talk to some stranger---his not I guess.

He then chuckled again deeply as if I'm amusing, hold up mister I'm not some kind of entertainer here.

"Hi Mrs. and Mr.  Jenkins, nice to meet you." the I-don't-know name politely said while shaking my parents hands. They exchange their greeting to each other.

He then shifted his gaze at me while throwing me his gently soft smile making me smile at him, he seems nice.

"Hi Emery,  I'm your older brother Cyreil Dreix but you can call me whatever you want. " he said warmly making me cheekily smile at him.

"Hi I guess you already know my name but you can call me anything." I said smiling at him wide still a bit shy though.

The other man fake cough that make our attention to him. I look at him and give him a smile but he just stares at me for a second before giving me a small smile, well at least he smiled.

"Who is he? " I whispered to Cyry while leaning a bit to him due to his giant figure over to my 5'4 figure, yep I just called him Cyry in my mind.

He smiled down to me while gesturing the buff to come closer to our direction.

"This is Bleux Ryle, your other brother. " Cyry said as Bleux made his way to is clearer. Hmm what should I call him Rylie? Leu?  Bleuky? Yes! I'm gonna call him Bleuky then, it's cute hihi.

I looked at him while waving my hand shyly as he stared at me again. He reach out and ruffled my hair softly making frown a bit making him chuckle a little but in deeply ways.

He shifted his gaze to my parents who's looking at us softly with a hint of sadness. They exchange their formal greetings while Cyry keep snitching behind Bleuky's back making me giggle a little.

"He may be look ugly and cold but trust me his a big softie." Cyry whispered to my side as Bleuky entertain my parents.

They talked for a little awhile and it's finally time to go to my future home,  I guess.

I looked at the Limousine car making my eyes and mouth wide open, the luxuries in this car it's so fancy.

I heard a chuckle to my side only this time it was Bleuky again. We went inside the car and I can't stop myself from admiring the beauty of this car.

My parents are sitting together while I'm beside Cyry who keeps trying to talk to me while Bleuky was sitting in the corner on his phone probably texting someone. To tell you Cyry is a great entertainer, he never miss to make me laugh to his jokes and the other funny stories about my brothers.

We talked for awhile while I keep yawning uncontrollably making him chuckle and pat his shoulder to lean on. I'm still kinda shy though as I just met him awhile ago but I guess it's fine since his my brother.

My lean my head into his shoulder and close my eyes waiting to doze off to my dreamland.

"Sweetie wake up, we're here. " I heard my mom said, we make our way out of the limo before looking at the surrounding making me gasp loudly which earns attention to my brother's and father who are talking.

"Bloody hell." I muttered out as I looked at the house, no, its a mansion. It screamed wealth base on the outside how much more on the inside.

This girl right here probably needs map and guidance, I'm sure I'm gonna get lost someday in that mansion.

Bleuky looked at his watch before ushering us to get inside.

"I'm sure you guys are tired, the butlers already prepared the guest room and your room little lady." Cyry said while leading the way upstairs, I can't stop myself from adoring the antiques and pictures around the house even though it's kinda dark but there's still open lights around.

Cyry lead my parents first to their room before leading me to my own room with me trailing hot behind him.

"This is your room babydoll." he said while making his way inside the room. Woah being flabbergasted is an understatement right now, my room is so dreamy and I love it!

"Do you like it?" he asked kinda nervous? Why's he nervous about the room?

"No. I love it! Thank you so much." I said making his smile vanish at a second before smiling widely again at my shrieking tone.

"You're welcome baby doll, now I excuse myself so that you can rest, goodnight baby doll it's good to have you back. " he said as he kissed my forehead softly before heading out.

I looked at the bed to see a spare clothes,  it's a black hoodie and a sweat pants.

I went to the bathroom as I wash my face and brush my teeth to some of the utilities here in the bathroom, damn it also screams fancy in here.

I change my clothes to some spare clothes before making my way to my bed.  It's so soft! I can tell that this bed and I will gonna besties.

I charged my phone before saying good night to my brothers, Keiden and Enzo.

I lay at my new bed staring through the ceiling as I started to doze off.

______

Bleuky(Blue-ky)
Cyry(Sigh-ri)

Do you guys like it? Sorry for the wrong grammars as english is not my first language, thank you so much for reading lovelots <3

Maraming salamat^Δ^