64| He Knows Now

"Do you really think I would let you go with him?" Darius greeted out as I clenched my fists more

"Do you really think I would do something to my twin? My own twin? Are you fucking me?!" I hissed back angrily to him.

"Not him, but the driver or even the medic, poor creature." Rhett cackled beside me as I want to hit my already bloodly fists to his so-called face. Fucking dumbass.

"Bro chill, I know you're worried but we have no time. Darius and I will go to the ambulance." Knox said with so much authority, leaving me no time to speak. The audacity!

I gripped my hair furiously as I watched them jogged away from here. Then I felt a pat on my shoulder which makes me shift my attention to whoever that person is.

I looked beside me to see Trevor and behind me is Kash, he calling someone to his phone. Probably my other brothers. Oh fuck---.

"You need to chill before going for your sister man. She might freak out more." He said so seriously as both of my eyebrows meet. Is it?

I shoot a quick glare to his way before going to the clinic where my sister is. They took her in to the clinic while Evron's at the hospital.

They don't have any hospital near at this place, luckily the school was responsible enough to prepare five ambulances near at our camping site. They only have a clinic here so that's where my sister is right now.

I swiftly jogged towards the door and wandered my eyes for my sister. What I saw breaks my heart more, with her holding her tears back.

She looks like she needs someone, and that someone is me. I walked closer to them and shifted my gaze to the guy and was about to say something but was cut off.

Trevor hardened his gaze on me before nudging me closer to her. I glanced a quick glare  on him before looking at her again.

She looked in pain right now, she's trying her best not to show any emotions but failed miserably because she's biting her lips, maybe because of pain.

Once she noticed me, there's something on her eyes that somewhat lightens her pain a bit. She hesitantly expand her arm for me to take, I looked at it for a second before taking it.

I gave her a tiny squeeze in assurance and sat beside her. She is sitting in the clean white clinic bed with the guy who I assumed is the doctor base on his uniform in front of her. Can't they appoint  some female doctor or nurse for my sister?!

"Alright sweetheart, can I see your stomach to check if there's any injured parts?" The doctor asked politely, much to my approval, as he should.

I looked beside me to see her reluctantly nodded her head. I was about to open my mouth when Trevor beat me into it. A**hole!

"He's the only available doctor right now so we have no choice man." Trevor uttered back when I shoot glare into his way. Then he mouthened me 'no choice'.