18| Don't Touch Her!

-Third Person-

Xile stood protectively in front of Emery as Vane went to his side. The girls went to Emery's side to calm her down as Fauvel went to grab her water bottle and comes back with it as Emery declines.

"Move. " Erman said sending Xile his famous murderous glare. He was about to push him when Xile stopped him.

"You mess with her, you mess with us. " Xile said seriously while securing Emery on his back. At this statement makes Erman laugh dangerously as the other members glares to his way.

"It's fine Xile, they're not gonna hurt me. " they heard Emery manage to mumble out due to her crying state at this moment.

They know how Emery didn't like violence, seeing her cry because of them makes their heart crack. You can really see how much they treasure the little girl at all cost.

"Emery they will hurt you anytime, you don't know them. " Xile said looking distress as he look back to face her.

"Shut it boy! We would never do that." Kash said dangerously as his cheerful demeanor change into somewhat something scary.

Erman pushed Xile harshly away from his sister making Xile stumbled on the side. As Erman was about to hold his sister's teary face when Xile lodge at him and hit Erman on the nose. At this, they started hitting each other in the face making the situation worse.

Emery pleaded them to stop as Erman and Xile seems not hear her plead. Her breathing started to uneven as the others seems not to notice it.

She clutch her chest for comfort, at this action takes Trevor's attention as he quickly swift her to his side. The girls tried to stop him but it's too late.

I pleaded them to stop but they seems didn't hear me

I pleaded them to stop but they seems didn't hear me. They kept throwing punches to each other as I found myself started to breath unevenly.

I begun to panic as a hand swift me away to my place. He cupped my face as looking straight into my eyes, telling me something I couldn't comprehend. I felt so numb and felt hard to breath.

"Listen to my heartbeat and breath with me okay princess? " he assured as he lift my hands on his chest. I followed his heartbeat obediently as I looked at his mouth moving.

I found my breath even now as started crying again. Trevor embraced my body securely as he whispers nothing but sweet words. I burried my face into his chest as I sobbed hard. He kept mumble sweet nothings to me as he ruffled my hair gently.

"Don't touch her! " I heard Cole shouted as I flinch at the loudness.

"Xile calm down, she's fine. " I heard Khlai reassure him as I lifted my face to look at them. They're not fighting anymore but they both sure have some damage on their face, they look in pain.