9| Part 1: Her First Day of School

This past few days I still kept trying to spend time with them

This past few days I still kept trying to spend time with them. The more I tried, the more they are annoyed and even get mad at me for no reason. They kept ignoring me, I'm still lucky Cyry is always their for me, he always spends his free time with me. I'm very grateful that his always their to make me laugh, asked how was my day, cooked with me and encouraging me to give my brothers a chance.

We rarely had our family dinner time, I always feel bad at the thought that theirs no more family gathering every Friday night and Saturday dinner.

I still keep in touch with them, my family and my friends. We talked most of the time at night, they said they already miss me and I miss them too. It's not easy adjusting things in life the way my brothers acted so I understand them, that's why I'm giving them another chance. After all of this I know it's worth it right.

Right now I'm in my room preparing my things and my outfit for tomorrow because you're girl likes dressing up in her own way.

After preparing my stuff, my phone started ringing as I looked at the caller. Enzo!

We talked for about an hour with him and Keiden keeps fighting over the phone which makes me miss them more. They asked me what I feels, if I'm nervous or excited, lecturing me about hormonal boys and my school lunch as my mom is not there anymore to wrap my school lunch. This is why I depended my life on them, they are always their to lean on, they always spoiled me with love and life around me.

I set my alarm clock on my phone,not using the real alarm clock on my side table. I set it 1 hour early than my usual since I need to look myself presentable and I have to make lunch for myself.

After preparing everything, I laid down my bed after I prayed for guidance and health. I looked at the ceiling staring at it with my heavy thought about my relationship with my brothers making me sighed as I slowly made it to my dreamland.

"Wake up my little Niqi, it's time to eat FOOD. " I heard Enzo's soft voice as I set his voice as my ring tone on my alarm clock making me groan as I turn it off. I closed my eyes again but was startled at my next ring tone.

"WAKE UP BRATTY! YOU THINK I'M GONNA BE LIKE ENZO LIKE HELL NOT!...EMERY WAKE UP!" I immediately opened my eyes as I heard Keiden's loud voice. Jeez why do I always get startled by his voice since I've been using it this ring tone for about 4 months now.

I lazily reached out and turned it off immediately as I yawn and started stretching my arms. I stared at my phone while waiting for my next ring tone.

"LAZY BUM IT'S TIME TO FUDGING WAKE UP! I'M TWERKING AND THROWING IT BACKKK~" I immediately turned it off before she could cuss at the next phrase. Yep that's my best friend, Blaire. Then I remembered my other best friend set his voice to.

" STRONG GIRL! KEEP IT UP YOU BITC--" I Immediately turn it off again as I don't want to hear him cussing his life out, his rapping by the way with full of bad words which sucks. That's my other best friend, Emmet but he insisted on calling him 'Emma' but because we're his best friend we called him by his name which annoys him.