45| Close Your Eyes

Yesterday with Darrel was fun and to honestly tell you, with him in his true self makes my heart beamed in delight

Now he keeps following me around but in a sweet way though. Awhile ago he invited me to his room, he showed me how to remix sounds to make a music by using his launchpad and he also showed me how to play with his new gaming set.

It was fun and now his dragging me downstairs with me always tripping behind him, luckily his holding my hands securely so I won't hug the floor.

"Where are we going, I want to eat. " I whined as he stopped into his trail which made my face collide with his hard back. Are they made of steel?

He shifted his body to look at me with a grin form through his face. I looked at him with my raise eyebrows.

"Close your eyes. " he ordered as he took out the sleeping mask somewhere else.

"Why? " I asked so confuse to why would I need a mask. I looked around to see all of my brothers are sitting behind us with a small smile on their faces.

"It's for us to know and for you to find out. Now stop being a brat and wear that sleeping mask. " he replied with excitement laced through his voice.

Before Darrel could slip the mask on my eyes, Keiden throw me something on the air so I could catch it, bounty chocolate!

I squealed in delight because they're spoiling me with chocolates this week and you know how much I love eating this. A sighed came out to someone else which I assume from Enzo.

"Keiden I told you not to give her more chocolate, it's not good for your teeth and health. " Enzo said with his serious look, slightly glaring at the grinning Keiden.

"I'm here, hello if you don't know. " I sassed with my fingers gesturing it, placing one of my hand on my waist.

Enzo didn't say a word because he knows that he can't win with me. Instead he walked closer to my direction as I hugged my chocolate closer to my chest and then ran behind my brother's back, using him as my shield.

I swiftly open the chocolate and shoved it in my mouth, now they can't take it away from me. I moved away from my hiding place before walking back to my place confidently.

My head held high while chewing the whole chocolate in my mouth as they looked amused as some shook their head.

Then my vision turned into darkness, I felt a quilt covering my eyes from the light as I lifted my hand to touch it.

"Do you trust me? " I heard Darrel ask with a hope into his voice. I nodded my head, still bemused at the situation.

"Good now don't let go of my hand alright. " he said softly as I replied a small 'okay'. We started walking to somewhere I don't know, obviously.

We walked for awhile with him leading me as I clutch my hands to his arm tightly, I might trip or something. I stopped when he stop then a hand made its way to my head.