29| Our Secret

"I don't know

"I don't know. " she mumbled out as I looked at her.

I can't bare seeing my sister suffering to the stuff we don't know. I know their is something that is bugging her, it's giving her nightmares whenever she sleeps or takes a nap.

"I can tell you a secret between us. Wanna hear it? " I said down to her as I still held her in my arms.

She nodded her head interestingly as she broke the hug to look at me better but don't want to broke the hug. I wanna hold her forever.

"Did you know that before our parents went to the heaven, we have another brother." I said to her as she looks at me bewildered. I wanna pinch that cheeks.

"We have another brother?" she asked with a look of bemusing laced through her face.

"Not really, he was adopted by our parents before Sandro was born. " I said looking down to her as I pinched her cheeks softly that makes her frown. Cute.

"Where is he now? " she asked as she tried to ignore my annoying tactics on her.

"Well nobody should be talking about him but right now, we don't know. He moved away from his true family after our parents died. Leaving Sandro alone of managing the business." I said but not in full details.

"Ow." she mumbled out as she looked like she's thinking so deeply.

"What's the cause of our parents death? " she asked timidly as if she's scared of being scolded.

"Well our parents died because of car crash. The car they used is broken so they can't stop the car. They had no choice but to hit the tree so no one would get hit." I said half lie to her, she's not ready to know everything.

We're not in some gang or mafia but there are enemies that are waiting to take our business down or even use our siblings as hostage just to get our business. Our business is one of the biggest company in the whole world. Many people wants to claim our company because of the wealth it provides.

This is why we didn't want our siblings to wonder around, specially our sister. Our little sister that we just got back again.

We're planning to tell her about this, about the enemies and traitors that are waiting to get the chance of claiming our business that they might use them or worse, kidnap them but base on her state right now, we can't make her suffer more.

"Cyry." she said quietly as I am back into the reality. I am in awe at her nickname right now, she's too pure and precious.

"You promise that you wouldn't tell everyone about this? " she asked me timidly as if he's still contemplating to tell me.

"Are you sure? You can tell me whenever you're ready. " I said genuinely to her as she nodded her head lightly to me.

"I don't want to tell my parents and my other brothers about this, I don't want them to worry about me. " she said as she started playing with her fingers.