4| More To Go

I woke up through the light that was coming out the window as birds chirping forming a smile on my lips

Then I remembered all the memories that was coming from yesterday. Wait is my parents still here?

I reached out my phone and check the time, it's already 9:28 in the morning. Should I get ready and start my day or continue being lazy out? Ugh, you can't blame me the bed is so soft and warm, it's giving me comfort.

I finally made decision as I unplug my phone and get up immediately making me dizzy as I squinted my eyes of the effect.

After a few second I finally open my eyes as started doing my stretchings, I roam my eyes around 'my' room after doing my stretchings.

I roam around my room and to say my new brothers are hella rich. My room is so dreamy, I love it. Beautiful bed, my own fancy bathroom and walk-out-closet. Wow. I feel like a princess living here. Do I deserve all of this?

I made my decision as I walked in to my bathroom to take a bath, as we have a long trip yesterday.

I stared at myself at the mirror inside the bathroom as I saw a girl staring straight through me, that is about to leave her family in her old home, which that thought making me sad. I don't want to leave them, I depended my life on them. Well I guess I gotta try living with my 'brothers' around me.

I heard a knock on my door as I went my way to open it, only to be welcomed by a lady who's looking like she's about the age of 50.

She smiled at me as she greeted me which I return the favor.

"Good morning Ms. Wright, here's all of your things." the lady said as she make her way inside my room helping me with my things.

"Thank you, please just call me Emery." I said politely as calling me Ms. Wright is too formal.

She smiled at me before introducing herself as Mrs. Zemini but I can call her Wilma. She sounds so warming and safe around her as we talked a little before excusing herself out of my room.

I sighed loudly as I open my suitcases to find some clothes I could wear today. I chose this comfy and casual outfit that looks simple but makes you slaying it. (The outfit is on the media)

I placed my outfit on the bed, my sweater and my skinny denim jeans which has holes on the knees area. I grab some of my essentials which are my skincare making my skin look healthy.

I went to the bathroom and start doing my routine. After doing my routine I wear my clothes before slipping on my White-Off Nike Air Force 1.

I take a big gulp of air as I grab my phone and place it on my back pocket and make my way to my door.

I open the handle and got out of my room before roaming my eyes to where I'm going, to the left or right... Help me!

I kept rambling things on my mind before I heard someone chuckling beside me making me shriek as I place my hands on my chest.