8| Alone in the Dark

It's been days since we went to the mall enjoying ourselves with my brothers

It's been days since we went to the mall enjoying ourselves with my brothers. It's also almost school time making me sweat at thought.

I had talk with my parents and brothers last night as they already miss me after Evy helped tour me around the mansion. Who would not, I miss them too so much.

It's so sad to think that it's so different here from my old home. I know some of my brothers are trying to make me comfortable around here but I can't stop myself from comparing it to my old home, where I'm free and comfortable.

Being in this mansion alone except for the people who's working here makes me feel less me. My brothers are always busy but I'm still greatful that Cyry and Evy always makes time to spend time with me.

Their are times that I'm so lonely, I can't go roam around the city without my brothers or guards, I want to explore things and make friends around this place but I know I can't.

This few days, I feel so left out in their world. My older siblings are busy managing their work whereas the younger ones are always at their friends making me all alone... In the dark.

I felt like I don't deserve to be here but I can't just surrender and stop when in fact it's just the beginning on my chapter, I still have a road to go in my journey so I have to be strong. I'm sure my brothers are just slowly adjusting with my presence, I hope.

Everytime I saw them I make ways to create bonds with them, appreciating the small things about them but I guess they're not used to it. It's not bad to try right?

Everytime I want to spend time with them, they keep refusing me but I can't just stop. I need to show them what's the worth of my existence. That's my fighting spirit right there.

Yes, I'm still sad at the thought that my brothers are talking about me at my back and it's still hurts but I have to give them a chance since they're my brothers right?

Right now, I am waiting for my brothers to come home as I'm very bored. What should I do while I wait I keep asking myself.

Maybe I should play basketball or play volleyball outside or maybe I should dance? Nah, I don't feel like it.

I'm so busy thinking what to do when Darrel arrived and makes his way into the mansion. He's sweaty so I guess his playing sports outside with his friends.

"Hey you're back. " I exclaimed happily wanting to spend time with him, we barely spoke to each other so it's a great time today to know each other. He just walked pass to me before I spoke again.

"Are you busy today? " I asked as he turned his heels on my direction. He raised his eyebrows looking at me like 'What's it to you' look.

"Do you wanna stay here after and watch movie with me?" I asked hopingly wishing he would accept the offer.