16| Pool Fight

As I'm in my dreamland, I felt myself being shake by someone else but I didn't bother to open my eyes

As I'm in my dreamland, I felt myself being shake by someone else but I didn't bother to open my eyes. I groaned as they starts flicking my nose and my hair.

"Leave me alone." I said as it come out muffled due to my sleepy state. I just want to sleep.

"Good morning scaredy cat, now get your butt of this bed." I heard Trevor say as the other snickers at his statement. Rhett and the other twins are here in my room, destroying my peaceful sleep.

I shifted my position so they have my back facing them. Suddenly, my blanket was getting remove from my body making me shiver at the sudden coldness.

I whine as I tried to get my blanket back as I am lifted off my comfortable bed making me yelp. They surely loves putting me on their shoulders as if I'm a bag of potatoes.

This time Knox lifted me off as they make their way out of my room. They sprinted downstairs as I hold onto Knox's back tight not wanting to fall off the floor.

Their laughs echoes through the hallway making me want to kill them as they find it very amusing. Glad I can make you guys happy, note the sarcasm.

"Cyry! Bleuky!" I shouted their names hoping they could hear me if they're even here.

At first, I thought they will stop at the living room or in the kitchen but I'm guessing it wrong. They kept walking until we reach outside at the backyard where you can see the massive pool. Shoot!

I shouted for help and keep begging them to stop their antics at this instance making them laugh even more at my misery. Before I could even blink, I felt myself being lift and throw into the air as I welcomed the coldness of the water making a splash everything. Ow!

They really think they could do this to me alone, well let's call this a prank day it is. I didn't rose up through the air for about forty seconds as I someone jump into the pool making me smirk internally. I should do my evil laugh right now but can't at the situation.

I felt myself being lift into air to face Kash looking so distress making me feel bad. I winked at him secretly as he look at me with his jaw drop but then smirk in return making me grin widely.

"Is she okay?!" I heard a panic tone lace on Darrel's voice as I started acting again. I coughed dramatically as Lash help me out of the water.

They started circling us making me my internal smirk wide. Let's this show begin. They started asking me questions as they didn't even notice that Kash is already at their backs with a grin on his face while winking at me.

I think Darius saw us exchange words through eyes as he shakes his head on us amusingly but then a smirk forms through his lips as he got his phone out though his pocket, facing it towards our direction. Perfect!

I stood up slowly as I glance at Kash and Darius direction nodding lightly before he pushed Darrel and Rhett on the pool as I swift my hands quickly to push Knox and Trevor that was facing their back on the pool making them off-guarded. Take that chickens!