21| Volleyball and Ice Cream

"Chill out, I'm sure you're in

"Chill out, I'm sure you're in. " Fauvel said assuring as today is finally the day to find out if I made it to the team.

"You'll make it." Cora said as she tap my shoulders lightly. The others nodded their heads in agreement as we made our way to the gymnasium.

Our couch will announce the members a couple of minutes from now. We made it to the bleachers as we wait for the couch to arrive.

"Good afternoon students, I'm coach Monroe. Today is finally the day to announce the new members of the volleyball. We picked this students because we see some extraordinary skills about them although all of you are good, but we need to pick wisely together with the co-couches." couch Monroe said as she read something on her paper.

"Okay so we'll start at the substitution members." she said as she announce the members making me sad as I'm not one of them.

"Now we will announce the new official members of our school team, Ms. Emery Monique Wright." she said as a big smile forms through my face. Whoop whoop!

My friends literally pushed me to the center making me stumble a little before I playfully glares at them. As I made it to the center everyone started clapping their hands as some of them congratulate me.

I smiled at them as I showed my gratitude to everyone as if I actually won a lottery or something. It's actually an honor to be one of the official members  of the team among all of us who tried.

"That's our friend right there!" I heard my friends cheer for me making me grow red. I smiled at them as I waved my hand to them. I'm such a lucky person to have them as my friends.

___

"Alright who wants to go to the arcade to celebrate?" Vane chirped at us as Cora and Fauvel look at him as if his crazy.

"Nah ah, let's go to cafe! You know gossip around and eyeing some hot people visiting the cafe. " Fauvel said excitedly as Cora gives us her thumbs up making us groan at their addiction of boys hunting.

"Alrig---" I was about to say something when a hand place on shoulder. I looked up to see Evron looking at my friends direction, as he sends glares to my male friends.

I nudged him on his stomach making him groan at the sudden pain. I smirked as his cocky expression turned into frown.

"Sorry guys but we need to kidnap her." Kash said to them as he sends his wiggly eyebrows on my direction.

Before my friends could say anything, I am dragged away from them making me whine. My friends!

"Shut up diva. " Trevor said as he is the one who drag me away from my loving friends.

"Shut up Tree-vor. " I mimicked him while sending him my smirk. Instead of glaring at me, he squished my face harshly making me whine even more. That hurts!