40| Snapped

"Dory!" I giggled as I tried getting his attention away from his phone because I'm so bored

"Knox on the door, Dory! " I sang loudly which makes him shift his head to my direction with an annoyed look on his face.

"Emery for the fifteenth times, stop! " he whined pleadingly which makes me giggle more, oh I love annoying people.

"I'm bored! How about braiding your hair? " I suggested proudly while clapping both of hands.

"Nope." he said while popping the 'p' then shifted his attention again to his phone.

I wandered my eyes idly around the room as my eyes spotted a figure that's holding something on his hands while making his way to us.

"Kashy." I chirped sweetly while gesturing my hand to him who keeps shoving gummy bears on his mouth.

"Emery. " he chirped back while narrowing his eyes on me but still making his way towards my direction.

"You're my favorite cousin right? " I said very sweetly with my hands collided while batting my eyes cutely to him.

"Yes Boo Boo?" he said while mimicking me by batting his eyes too.

"Can I braid your awesome hair, pretty pwease." I said with my most innocent  and baby voice, hoping he would agree.

He huffed defeatedly but still sliding down to sit on the floor since I'm sitting on the couch.

"Wait. " I said while swiftly sprinted upstairs to get my hair stuff. This is gonna be fun. Once I got the things I need, I went downstairs again.

"Kashy Kashy Kashy. " I sang happily as you can tell I'm in a good mood, it's because he let me do something in his hair.

I positioned myself into the couch and started combing his hair. I braided his hair even though his hair is short, boy cut.

I putted clips on his hair to make it look more good, sue me I still like doing this kind of stuff. I clapped my hands happily but only get vanish when I saw my brothers walking towards us.

Once they settled down next to us, I saw my brothers looking at my direction as I keep my eyes gazing down to my fingers.

"Emery, can we talk? " I heard Bleuky say, still not looking at them or him. I didn't say anything nor looking at them.

"We need to talk alone with us. " Ale said this time as a hand made its way to my hand, giving it a little squeeze. I looked up slightly to see Kash holding my hand.

I looked at him pleadingly as if I'm talking to him with my eyes like I'm telling him not to leave me with them.

"Kash and Knox please kindly leave for a minute. We just need to sort of things. " Ale said with his voice full of authorization, leaving both of my cousins no time for argument.