55| Saviour

It's been days since I met my brother's girlfriend and to tell you she's such an angel

It's been days since I met my brother's girlfriend and to tell you she's such an angel. She's so nice and supportive to me.

You must be wondering why I didn't throw any tantrums or something to my brother like the others, it's because it's not my first time facing my brothers lover so I kinda immune to it even though I'm shook and sad at first. It's also good to have a nice female around me.

Now I'm walking closer to my locker but sadly got delay because of someone bumped into me so hard which leads me to fall in the ground. Ouch.

"I'm so sorry. " I apologized immediately with my hand soothing the pain in my lower hip. I didn't look up to the person and stood on my own, still hissing a bit.

"Are you okay? " I shivered lightly at the cold voice, it's very manly and somewhat relaxing.

Once I looked up, my breath immediately hitched away at the beauty in front of me. His beautiful blue-green eyes, bushy eyebrows, his sharp jaw, pointy nose, plumpy lips and his small mole below his lips.

"Are you done?" he asked huskily and dead but you can see the faint smirk on his beautiful face. Snap out of it Emery!

My face grew red at the thought of me gawking at at his features, you can't blame me, his like a Greek god figure. Poise Emery, poise!

"I---Sorry. " I apologize once again and mentally slap myself for being creepy. I never been like this before to a guy in person in front of me, excluding my husband's in my phone and TV.

He let out a sexy chuckle, Emery stop!  I immediately excuse myself and ran closer to my locker. Once I reached and open my locker, letters immediately fall off to the floor. What is this?

I furrowed both of my eyebrows before leaning down to get it. Bloody hell is this threats? Or not probably some friendly letters.

I immediately picked all of it and place it in my bag, assuring if people are looking at me and they did. Help me.

I went to my class and plop down next to Vane and Killan since we're all classmates in this class, Math.

Once the bell rings, the students immediately went back to there perspective seats before our teacher arrives. I prepared my things for this class until we greets our teacher.

Our teacher was about to continue his class when we heard a loud bang noise on our door, the door opens to see a sight that makes my eyes slightly wide.

"Mr. Hedlund what disrespectful are you doing?" our fuming teacher ask while rubbing his temple. Cliche badboy vibe.

Surprisingly most of the girls in this class have modest and dignity as they didn't shove their bust out but you still can see the sparks in their eyes. Eh.

He wandered his eyes around the room until it meets mine. At that makes my heart stop beating for a second but then look away immediately when a small smirk makes to his face. Dang clear skin.