11| The Caller

It's been few days since my school started and to honestly tell you,my life with my new friends are doing great

Each day we are getting close to each other as I felt more comfortable staying with them. As for my brothers, they are still ignoring my existence which I'm trying to mend but luckily Cyry is always their for me.

I still appreciated that Bleuky talked to me in such a short time which is good than nothing. At least he tried to than my other brothers who keeps pushing me away. What's their reason for their action? Am I that bad?

"Eme are you okay? " I heard Killan asked as he wiped the ice cream at the corner of my lips. Yep they treated me as if I'm their own sister not like my brothers who keeps hurting me.

"Ah yeah, I'm just tired." I stuttered out as we're at the cafe that serves ice cream together with the gang. I talked to Ale awhile ago and he said fine as long as I have the body guards secretly following me around.

"So you mentioned you like sports, so what sports do you like? " Cora asked as she licked her ice cream cone.

"I do basketball and volleyball, they're my favorite sports. I don't know if they are still open for any trials." I said while shrugging my shoulders as I looked at her.

"Well you're lucky! This coming Friday there are another free trials for those who wants apply sports! " Vane said excitedly as clapped his hands like a child after placing his cupped ice cream in the table.

I smiled widely as I started thinking being on a team member again, it's been past few days since I played my sports.

"I also like to try the dance trial as I heard that their dance team are amazing." I said dreamily at the thought of dancing again after transferring into this place.

We talked for awhile before glancing at my phone again to see it's already 6:20 pm, shoot! I immediately bid them goodbye after I said my reasons as I only got ten minutes left.

I ran to the car that was waiting for me the whole time, I basically lodge myself to it. I looked at my phone panickly as I don't want to get late, it's never be my hobby to be late. I was told that I suppose to be home before 6:30 pm.

Luckily the cafe is not too far from my home as I gulped a large amount of air that I didn't know I was holding.

Finally! I immediately went inside to see my brothers sitting together at the living room which is weird since this is my second time seeing them together. Wait, are they waiting for me? Nah.

I greeted them as I excused myself to freshen up. I also need to tell Ale and Cyry that I will be trying volleyball, basketball and dance team in our school. I'm really looking forward for it as it's one of my favorite thing to do since I always get lazy and get bored easily plus I'm all alone most of the time in this house.