44| Active Mode

I looked inside his room, where my brother is laying

I looked inside his room, where my brother is laying. My heart started beating faster when I took more steps towards him.

My footsteps are the only sounds you could hear in this white room along with my heartbeat. As I'm near to his bed, he slowly opens his eyes that looks exactly like mine. He must have heard my steps. Oh how much I miss him!

"Baby doll? " he said unsurely as I nodded my head vigorously with tears streaming down to my eyes. I'm such a crying baby.

"Cyry." I cried out as I moved closer to him and ingulfed him with my hug longingly. My arms are wrap around his but careful enough not to hurt him.

"I miss you Cyry. " I mumbled out to his chest as I'm burying my head to his. He wrapped his arms around me before placing a kiss to the crown of my head.

"You don't know how much I miss you baby doll. " he said softly but his breathings are uneven and his lips are pale. Why didn't I notice it before.

"Are you okay? Did you still have your night---. " he couldn't finish his words as the monitor keeps making a sound which makes me panic more.

I detached myself from our hug and take a look at him to see him gasping for air. I tried to think to my frantic state as I ran out to the door, trying to find any doctor or nurses that can help him.

"Help! My brother---just please help!" I yelled out frantically as my heart beats even more. Tears are now freely strolling down to my eyes.

I ran back to my brother to see his eyes almost close. I sprinted next to him and hold his cold hands. My eyes found something on the wall which is a button, the emergency button!

I was about to press it when a hand stop me from my movement. I looked at my place brother whose cheeks are now soaked. No!

"B-baby doll... I-I love yo---." he said helplessly but was cut off when his eyes slowly drooping down.

"No! Cyry open your eyes! No! Cyry!" I pleaded out as I held his hands tightly around mine. I tried waking him up but his not listening, the doctor is still not here!

I hugged his unconscious body with tears still streaming out to my now swollen eyes.

"Emery. " I heard my name being called as I tried finding that distant voice.

"Emery! " I heard someone yell as I slowly opened my eyes, familiar eyes are staring straight to mine with my sobbing state.

"Baby are you okay? " I heard the person ask as I kept looking at the familiar eyes, feeling nothing but fear and numb.

"Bub? Brat? Bub can you hear us? " I heard another voice as I followed that voice to see my brother Keiden.

"You're having a nightmare Niqi, it's not real. We're all here for you. " I shifted my attention back to the person whose holding me.