Valentines day with 'sonic and friends

Today was a very special day. Why? Because today was the valentines day party with Sonic and the gang. You were very excited for two reasons. One was it was a party with all your best friends and you wanted hang out with your boyfriend the beloved hedgehog Sonic, and what better way than at a valentines party. You walk to Sonics house and knock on the door. The door opens to reveal Knuckles and Shadow, they smirk seeing its you. They have a tendency to tense you and Sonic. "Look who is, the blue ones girl." Shadow says smirking at Knuckles "Did you come for the party or just Sonic? If so just tell us if your going to do anything so we can leave." Knuckles says chuckling causing you to blush. "Can I come  in now?" they nod and move out the way, before you fully enter you flick both of them on their forehead and continue walking. "ow" they mumbled. You chuckle and walk into the living room where you are greeted by everyone else. "Hey (y/n)" Rouge says "Hey" Blaze says from the kitchen. " Hi miss (y/n)'says Cream. "Hey (y/n)" tails says coming from the garage. "Hey guys has anyone seen Sonic?" "He went out for a quick run he should be back soon." "Tails says coming over and sitting next to Cream "Oh ok." "Hey (y/n) can you help with the food?" Blaze says in the doorway of the kitchen. "sure." You say walking over you look back to see Tails and Cream hugging. You awe mentally and continue walking. "What do you need help with Blaze?" I need help just putting all the snacks in bowls and with the chili dogs." "I wonder who those are for."  You say giggling "I know you right." She says playfully rolling her eyes. "Speaking of Sonic how did ya'll meet?" "Well..." ~Flashback~ You were walking the woods just admiring the sight when you noticed something in a tree and it appeared to be blue. You climb up the tree thinking it was a rare flower only to find something totally different. You find a sleeping hedgehog with a chili dog on its chest snoring slightly. "Awe" You say but end up saying it a little too loud because it woke up. It yelps seeing you and ends up falling out the tree. Its hit the ground with a thud. You immediately climb down to check if its ok. "You know you shouldn't sneak on someone like that." It says standing up. You were shocked because it spoke but didn't really care you've seen weirder. "Are you ok?" "Yeah." "Whats your name?" "Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog. and you?" "(y/n) the human/ Favorite animal". "Cool well we should hang out sometime but i gotta go." "ok." You guys hung out for a while til he finally asked you out. ~End of Flashback~. "Thats sweet ya'll are so cute together." "Thanks." "So have ya'll kissed yet?" You look over to see Rouge entering the kitchen. You shake your head no blushing. "Well it is Valentines day you never know." Rouge says winking causing you blush even more. "Whats got you all blushing?" You look up to see Sonic. "N-nothing." "Are you sure? Maybe you were thinking about me." He says with his trademark smirk. "Whatever." you say playfully. For awhile everyone did their own thing until Rouge decided to play a game. "What game?." "Seven minutes in heaven." She says smirking. "Tails and Cream can ya'll go upstairs please." "Ok miss Rouge." They say running upstairs well flying for tails. "(Y/n) your first." She says putting a hat in front of you. You feel around and feel something smooth and hard. You pull out a blue chaos emerald. "Sonic its your turn." She says grabbing his attention which was playing a video game with Shadow and Knuckles. She pushes ya'll into the closet, right before you go in she whispers in your eye "Have fun." Then you knew she rigged it and did this on purpose. You glare at her as she smirks and closes the door. "Sonic where are you?" you say feeling around since it was dark ."Sonic where are you." "Right here." He says right in front of you but your lack of sight made you trip and fall on top of him. "Sorry" you squeak and try to stand up. You feel Sonic tense under you making you confuse. "Sonic are you ok?" "Y-yeah its just your hand is in a weird place." It turns out as you were trying to get up you put your hand in between his legs. "So Sorry." You say removing your hand. You both sit up blushing hard. "You don't have to do anything if you don't want-" Your cut off by Sonic pressing his lips on yours. The kiss felt amazing but you had a feeling you wanted more. You kiss back with more force. you feel Sonic smirk and put his hands on waist and pull you down onto the floor with him in top. He licks your bottom lip and you keep your mouth close. He grabs your butt harshly causing you to gasp and he takes his opportunity. you guys go into an all out war which he ends up winning. You run your hand up his leg and grab his tail twirling it in your finger. Both of you moan at the same time. He moves down to your neck and begins to leave bite marks and hickeys everywhere. You try to not moan loudly but fail. It was all great intil the door swings open with Rouge, Shadow, Knuckles, and Blaze all standing there smirking. You both freeze and stare up at them. "Jeez ya'll do alot in 7 minutes thank god we didn't give them an hour." Knuckles says. "Maybe we should leave them to it." Shadow says throwing something at ya'll, causing everyone to laugh as they close the door. You both look over too see a small silver packet and blush wildly. What a way to spend valentines day.