Spiderman x reader

You were currently in New york trying to take a picture of this infamous spiderman everybody has been talking about. His picture was worth big bucks which you needed dearly due to the fact your behind on bills. You have been searching long and hard for this spiderman with very little luck. However just as you were about to throw in the towel you saw something in the corner of your eye. Only for it to be the web-slinger himself. You quickly took a picture to avoid missing him, which you regretted since the flash was on. Once he saw the flash he turned around an started to swing towards you. 'Uh-oh' you thought. You quickly turned and ran as fast as you can. After a while you turned to see he wasn't after you anymore. You decided to catch your breath in a nearby alleyway. 'That was close' "Hey can i have your camera please?" You heard a voice above you say. Soon enough you were face to face with spiderman himself"Ahh" you screamed "ok 1) you got some lungs on you 2) can you atleast delete the picture" he said covering his ears "why should i" you say regaining you composure. "Because my job is hard enough with all these criminals and I don't need some newspaper writing bad stuff about me". "I dont kn-" "please" "Ok" you say deleting the picture "thanks your a life saver" "well you know spidey since i deleted the picture I won't get any money now" "I got something better" you were suddenly picked up and swung into the air. "I suggest holding on tight" you couldn't even respond since you were afraid of heights and right now you were quite high. "You ok? I can feel your heart pounding" "yep" you was all you were able to respond this made him chuckle as he continued to swing from building to building. Moments later ya'll landed in park surrounded by many lights. "This place is amazing, That's what they should call you 'the amazing spideman'" "sounds nice but I never got your name." "Its (y/n)" "nice to meet you and thanks again I don't know what i would do if a I got another bad article written about me." Maybe I could change that" you said this made spidey smile behind his mask. "Ok I have to get going see you later (y/n)" he said as he began to swing away "bye spidey" you said to no one in particular. You smiled to yourself as you began to take pictures of the gorgeous scenery around you.