New years eve Raph x reader

You were currently in the lair with the guys ready for the new year with casey and april. You couldn't think of anything else better to bring in the new year than doing with your best friends and most importantly your crush raphael. Of course this wasn't love at first sight your love for the green-eyed mutant grew other time. I mean who wouldn't, those blazing green eyes, brooklyn accent and those muscles. But you had your doubts why would he like you? You more like Leo laid back and wanting to get the job done right and kind of shy. With their bumpy relationship you thought he would only see you as another thorn in his side. Anyway lets get back to the party. You and Mikey were in a heated competition of Mario kart you were 2nd while Mikey was in 1st, he was beating you two races to one. Everyone else was eating, talking, or watching you guys play. Mikey did up winning though. "Booyakasha!" He said doing a backflip off the couch and doing a victory dance. You were too busy laughing at his antics to get mad. "C'mon guys the ball is going to drop any minute we should go up top." Leo says everyone nods in agreement and grabs coats and gloves. One good thing of living in new york front row seats to seeing the ball drop. You guys go up the manhole and begin to climb the buildings. You however never had and ninja training or much exercise at all so you had some trouble climbing. "Need some help?" A gruff voice says behind you. You turn to see Raph. You nod a yes and he scoops you up bridal style and begins to climb. You enjoy the warmth around you and more closer into raph. "Having fun?" He says smirking down at you. You blush in embarrassment and look down. He chuckles and continues to climb. You guys soon arrive on top of a building with the ball in a wide open view and not that far away either. You see thousands and thousands of people down in times square. Everyone sits down at the edge of the building waiting for the ball to drop. You shiver slightly then feel an arm go around your shoulder. You look over to see Raph looking straight as if nothing happened, he feels you staring at him and says "You looked cold so I'm warming you up." "Thank you raph." You didn't want to go into the new year with a weight on your chest you had to tell raph about your feelings for him. "Hey Raph" "Yeah?" He muttered "I have to tell you something." "What is it?" I guess you weren't paying attention because the countdown started." "Well?" He said "10, 9,8-" "I like you." You said barely above a whisper "what?" "7, 6, 5-" "I like you raphael ok? I've like you for awhile and i know you don't like me back." You said looking down. "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone shouts. You still looking down thinking you've ruined your friendship with raph. Then you felt lips and yours and you see raph kissing you. Your crush was KISSING YOU! You couldn't do anything but kiss back. You pull away and just stare into his green eyes. "Aw thats adorable!" You see Mikey and everyone else surrounding you guys. You both blush very badly. "MIKEY!" Raph says chasing mikey." "Ahhh!" You shake you head and walk over to everyone else. "Happy new years guys." You say giving everyone a hug. This year was going to be a great year.