*Requested* Human!Foxy x reader

You were currently working the night shift at Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria and so far haven't had any real problems the last few nights. Of course there was things here and there like the bunny and chicken popping up at your doors and the fox. My god that fox. Its always staring everytime you look at. It gave you the creeps just the way it stared like its going to pounce or something. You shook your head to get out of your thoughts and got back to work. 'Man these nights seem to get longer and longer and more boring.' You thought as you spun around in your spinny chair. You check the cameras to see pirates cove wide open and your eyes also grow wide. Before you could even react Foxy pops in and you wince only to see him just standing there. No screaming no attacks. Now that confused you. Foxy walks over to each door and closes, your heart begins to beat fast. 'Is going to kill me in private or worse.' Then something happens that left you speechless. Foxy begins to morph and change into a person. After he is done he looks at you with a cheeky grin. "Aye matey so happy i could finally meet ye" You just sat there speechless trying to comprehend what just happened. Foxy looks at your scared face and frowns "Sorry if i scared ye just wanted to make a new friend." He says with a sad face and begins to walk to the door. You snap yourself out the daze "Foxy wait I'm sorry just shocked if anything surprised you dont see an animontroninc change into a person everyday." "Its ok lass so thats means you be my first mate? "Yeah!" Just then the power goes out. 'Uh-oh' then you see freddy blinking face and song appear in the doorway. Foxy pushes you behind him. "Freddy dont ye dare hurt my mate or i hate to hurt ye" he says with a growl. Then the power goes out. Freddy jumps up only to be tackled by foxy. Those two get into it for a few minutes when you see foxy stand up with freddys head in his hand. You run over to Foxy and hug him. "Thank you thank you so much ill be dead if it wasn't for you" "I won't let anything happen to my first mate now off the pirates cove for an adventure!" He says ruffling your hair then pulling you onto his back " Yay!" You guys run off to pirates cove for fun, adventures, and so much more.