Five nights at Freddys 3 with TMNT

You had so much fun scaring the guys out of their shells so when you heard there was a third game you couldn't resist having them play one last game. You also had a little surprise for them too. Anyway the guys were on their way over after a quick patrol. You already had your laptop set up so there won't be any surprises. You smirk knowing your about to have alot of fun when you hear a tap on your window. You run over to see four soaking wet turtles on your fire escape. 'Woah i didn't even notice it was raining.' "Omg guys come in before you get sick!" You say pulling them all in then running to grab some towels. You come back to see the guys staring wide eyed at your tv. "So I see you found my game." You say coming over and handing them all towels. "Why does he keep making these nightmares called games?" Donnie says recovering from his shock. "Its like he lives on the suffering of others." Mikey says while wiping the water off his body. You turn towards Leo and Raph who haven't said a word yet. "Awe are the babies too scared to say anything." They both glare at you. "No" Raph says crossing his eyes "Of course not." Leo says walking over to the couch and sitting down. You clasp you hands together gaining all the guys attention. "Well who's going to play?" You say with a giant smile. Both Leo and Raphs eyes goes straight to Donnie and Mikey. Raph smirks "Well who's it going to be since me and Leo already played." Donnie sighs knowing Mikey will never play and shakily raises his hand. "I-i g-guess I will." He says going over to the laptop. "Is it the same rules as last time?" "Not exactly" you say walking over. "There is only one animatronic after you and you have to distract him with noises trying to keep him away from your office as long as possible. Also your systems may start to fail so you have restart them. And thats pretty much it." "That sounds so much more difficult." Donnie whines. "Have fun with that." Raph says smirking. Donnie sighs and starts the game. He starts to feel more confident since the voicemail doesn't sound as scary as the other games. And he also got into the rhythm of the game pretty quick. He made it all the way to night 3 with no trouble not even one sighting of Springtrap. However he began to have trouble around 3am. "Oh no no no." Donnie says freaking out "Whats wrong?" Mikey says with worry written all over his face. "I've lost track of Springtrap." He says as he scan through the camera only to turn and see Springtrap staring at him in the doorway. You feel all the guys freeze. "Donnie do something." "What is there to do if i move he might kill me." Just as he says that red lights start to flash. Everyones eyes widen. "Whats does that mean?" Mikey says climbing behind the couch. "I don't know." You smirk as you decide to put your plan inti action. The guys don't even notice you absent since they too worried about Springtrap. Donnie is trying his best to get him to go away but it fails miserably. Donnie turns back towards the door only to have Springtrap scream in his face. The brothers all scream in unison. Just as the jumpscare ends the power goes out. "W-whats going on?" Mikey says terrified. "I have no idea." Leo says just as scared. Donnie scoots back to be near his brothers. Then a flashing face appears right in front of them. "Ahh Freddy!" They scream together then scramble to find hiding places. You wait until they are all out of the living room before you start to laugh uncontrollably. They come back to see you laughing on the ground next to a freddy mask and a flashlight. It takes a second for it to click "(Y/N)!!" They yell. You look up to see four angry turtles. You shriek and run away. So you spent the rest of the night running away from the turtles but it was so worth it.