*Requested* Tails x Reader

Everyone complains about their parents. Some can be too critical about everything and anything their child does. Some are too strict when it comes to activities like hanging out with friends or what clothes they wear. Some are even mean and abusive because they may regret having their kid. Man oh man are you unlucky. Why? Turns out your father is none other than Doctor Eggman. That man is a melting pot of all of those problems listed. He wants you to follow in his evil footsteps even though you don't see yourself as evil. You see the good in everyone. He doesn't let you out the lair too often because he doesn't want you to run into trouble like the blue bolt. Oh boy can he be mean. He can't stand what a little angel you are. Ironic isn't it? He wants you to want to rule the world, take people hostage, blackmail etc. He especially wants you to eventually rid the world of Sonic if he fails to do so.
    Sometimes when your father is away, sleeping, or just not paying attention you'll sneak out of the lair to get some much needed fresh air. You like to walk around the nearby forest to explore. The sounds of nature make you feel so calm and relaxed. It's a totally different environment than what you're used to. During one of your rare walks you hear another pair of footsteps. You pause looking around to see where they could possibly be coming from. No one else should be out here. You guys are miles away from civilization. You are unsure whether to run back to the lair or stick around and see what's there. Before you get a chance to make a decision something yellow comes flying out the trees landing in front of you. "Ow" it groans sitting up. You notice it looks like a fox with two tails?! "A-are you ok?" You question sticking your hand out. It looks at you a little nervous but decides to accept the help. "Yeah I just took a tumble. I probably should look where I'm going and not just my tablet." It replies rubbing it's back. "I-I'm Tails" "I'm Y/N" you say smiling.
"Do you live in the forest?" He asks looking around for some kind of building. "Yeah I do in a way. My father has a secret lair..." You say in a fake scary voice. He chuckles and pretends to be scared. "How about you?" You ask. "I don't really have a home. I just travel around exploring. I'm actually looking for someone!" "Oh who?" You question curiously. Tails points to his tablet. "You see that blinking dot that's moving really fast?" You nod not fully understanding yet. "His name is Sonic. He's amazing and has saved the world many times! Usually because a guy named Dr Eggman tries to take it over." You turn pale at the realization. "Are you ok?" He asks. "Y-yeah Dr. Eggman is my dad..." You say rubbing your hands together anxiously. Tails eyes go wide at this information. He starts taking steps back. "No! No please don't get the wrong idea! I'm not like him. I don't want to be evil and do bad things." You explain hoping not to scare off the one person who may become a friend. Tails releases a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Oh good!" "If it's ok with you I would love to hang out more. It's lonely staying in that big lair all by myself." You say with a small smile. "I would love that!"
For the next few weeks you guys would meet up wherever Eggman was busy and Tails wasn't occupied looking for Sonic. It was so nice to finally have someone your age to play and interact with. He was incredibly smart for his young age. He was almost as smart as you. You chuckle at the thought. You haven't been happier in a long time. It's nice to have someone that doesn't judge your every move. He'll show you his newest inventions and ideas. You've learned a thing or two about machinery and computer parts. Way more than you have ever learned with your father. You guys are currently sitting in an opening chatting and tinkering with one of Tail's inventions. "It's truly so nice to spend time with you Y/N." He says "I can say the same thing!" You say placing your hand on top of his. He smiles back but that smile turns to the frown as he looks up to the sky. "W-what are you looking- oh my god!" You look up to see your father in his hovercraft staring down at you with a very angry look. "GET IN THE LAIR NOW!" He says. You've never seen him so angry before. It honestly truly scared you and you didn't want to make it worse than it already is. You look at Tails with a worried look. "Get out of here" you whispered. He nodded and flew up and away. Luckily your dad was more focused on you and not him.
Once you were back at the lair you got the grilling of a lifetime. It seems like you got called every name in the book. He has never been more disappointed. He decided he needed a much tighter leash on you. He installed cameras everywhere and guards at every entrance point. It seems like you may never see Tails again and that broke you. You had one good thing. One good thing that finally made you happy and your father took it away. Why? Because he does not have an ounce of goodness in his heart? It was so unfair. He not only put you on lockdown but he decided to also put you into intense training. You're up everyday at 6 am and you don't go to sleep until 12 a. You're either fight training, learning how to build weapons, or watching security cams. This has gone on for years. You're not sure the last time you saw sunlight that wasn't through a computer screen. You were sure that you were genuinely exhausted and just wanted a break.
One day while you were training with fighting robots your father walked into the room. He caught your attention so you walked over to him while you got a drink of water. "So I wanted to talk to you" He started out. You nodded. "So you're much older now and have trained and learned a lot in the past seven years." You nodded again interested in where this was going. "I've decided you've earned my trust to roam the outside again but it comes with a condition.... That condition is you will have your freedom if you find and take down Sonic and his friends." You nod slowly. It's great you can finally see the outside world but needing to end people you never even met is something you weren't expecting him to say. However it's what you always wanted.
You nod agreeing to the condition. Eggman smiles, pats your head and walks away. He comes back with a new uniform. A tight black jumpsuit with a mask to match. "This is your new outfit. It'll help you blend in and not be seen by your foes." He hands you the outfit and you hold it gently in your hands. This is freedom in your hands and you can't wait to put it on. You quickly run to the bathroom and come back in the outfit. You could have sworn you saw Eggman wipe a tear away. "You've truly grown up. I hope you will use everything you have ever learned and do exactly what you need to do." He gives you a hug. "Make me proud" he whispers. He turns to a monitor and presses a few buttons. You hear a loud hum as a door slowly comes down. You get hit with a rush of fresh hair and then you see the beautiful blue sky with fluffy white clouds and some birds flying by. It nearly made you want to cry. "Go get them Tiger!" Eggman says giving you a wave to get going. You look outside, back at Eggman then back outside. You've waited for this moment for so many years. You decided to go before he changed his mind. You give him a quick wave and run out the door.
Here it is, the moment you looked forward to. Now it's time to do the one thing he asked. You sighed but you're scared to find out what your father will do if he finds out you betrayed him. Beeping brings you out of your thoughts. You look down and see what looks like a tracker. You sigh again as you move towards the multiple blinking lights. It doesn't take you too long since they seem to be also in the forest. You're right on top of the blinking dots when you look up to see a clearing. It looks oddly familiar then it hits you. This clearing where you would hang out with Tails. You gulped as the realization hit you. Do you really have to hurt the one person who cared about you and you cared about him? He was your one and only friend. You hear some laughs and hide behind a tree   
You peek around the tree to see Tails with two other creatures. A red one and a blue one. 'Who are they?' You think to yourself. They all sit down on a blanket as the blue one pulls out what looks like chili dogs out of a basket. He hands one to the red one, one to Tails and two for himself. They begin to chow down. You giggle as the three of them make a mess all over their faces. You shake your head and decide it's time while they are distracted. You try to inch forward slowly into the clearing. You may be wearing all black but there's not much to hide behind in a clearing. 'Here goes nothing.' As you continue to get closer you notice the blue one ear twitch towards you. 'Crap that's not good.' Before you get a chance to have a second thought you're being thrown on your back with a hard thud. 'What the heck happen?'
"Who are you? Why are you here?" You look up to see the blue one looking down on you angrily still with some chili on his chin. You stay quiet not wanting to give up your identity. "Fine, I can get help to get it out of you. Knuckles!" You sit up to see the red one, who you now know is Knuckles, walk over cracking his knuckles. 'This is getting worse by the second' you think, panicking. "Sonic! Knuckles! Knock it off! We don't even know if he or she is bad." Tails interjects flying over. "Oh you're Sonic." You mumble under your breath. "Y/N?" Tails questions. "Is that really you?" Tails walks over slowly. You rip off your mask quickly. "Oh my god you remember me?" You say as you get up. "You know her?" Sonic asks, clearly confused. "Yeah we met a long time ago but her father found out about us hanging out and I never saw her again. "Who is her father?" Knuckles questions. "H-he's Eggman." "What?!" Sonic and Knuckles yells out going back into fighting mode.
"Wait wait please I'm not going to hurt you!" You exclaim not wanting to fight. "How could we know that to be true?" Knuckles asks. "L-look I have a tracker in my suit arm for you guys. If we can turn it off he'll think I got rid of you guys. I won't have to actually do anything and he won't come looking for any of us." You say in a hurried and scared tone. "Oh that's easy, let me see!" Tails says pulling your arm towards him. He makes quick work with a couple tools and some time. You look down to see the blinking dots are no longer there. "Woah, that was fast!" You say examining the tracker. "He won't know it was tampered with." Tails says with a large smile on his face. You couldn't help but to give him a huge hug as you let out a huge sigh of relief. "Thank you! Thank you! I'm free!" Tails hugs you back happy to help you after all these years
"Oook well I guessed that's resolved. Soooo Y/N do you want to hang out with us?" Sonic asks motioning to the blanket. You turn to Sonic and smile. "I would love that!" You all begin to walk towards the blanket but you suddenly feel a hand on yours. You look down to see it's Tails hand connecting with yours. You give him a small smile and blush. You guys sit next to each other and Sonic hands you a chili dog. It was so nice to be free and just enjoy being outdoors. You could get used to this especially if Tails is going to be by your side.