*Requested* Laughing Jack x reader

You were currently bored on a random summer night. You wanted to go out but too lazy go anywhere. So you just laid sprawled out on your bedroom floor. You were about to fall asleep when you heard a familiar jingle. You look around trying to find the source of the sound. It seemed to come from your closet. "He better not be trying to scare me." You look in your closet trying to find the source of the sound. You come across a small jack-in-the-box. You pick it up and examine it. "Doesn't seem like it would be his." You shrug and make your way out of your closet. As soon as your turn you shriek and drop the box. "Omg L.J what are you doing here?!" You say trying to recover from what just happen. Laughing Jack is too busy laughing to answer at first. He calms down after awhile and responds "What i can't visit my love." "Yeah you can, just don't have to give me a heart attack." "Eh its more fun this way." "Yeah for you." You say glaring. He stands up and smirks. "Awe darling don't be like that." He says chuckling. He walks over to you and wraps his long arms around you. You roll your eyes and look up at him. "And you know the best part about what just happened?" "What?" "I got a nice view." "View of what?" You then felt his hands grab your butt and you gasp. He just smirks and chuckles.  "Ok i get it mr touchy feely." You get out of his grasp and and sit on your bed. "So is there a reason you're here?" "Nope." He says popping the P. You giggle "Your such a child sometimes." "But you love me." "Yep i do." "Knew it." He says coming over and placing you on his lap. He smiles before smashing his lips on yours. You love the feeling of his lips so you happily kiss back. You guys kiss for awhile before he pulls away and moves towards your neck. You feel his sharp teeth graze your neck and he begins to make a hickey. You moan enjoying the feeling. Before anything else could happen you guys hear whistling coming from your window. You look up to see Ben and Jeff in the window you also hear L.J growling. You rub his thigh to get him to calm down. "What do you guys want?" He says when he calms down a little bit. "Slender has been looking for you." Ben says. "And who would've thought you would be here hooking up with a pretty girl." Jeff says nudging Ben. L.J rolls his eyes "Tell Slender I'll be there as soon as possible." "Oh he has to finish what he started." Ben says smirking. "Yeah we'll just leave you to it." "More like do it." "GO!" You and L.J say in unison. They put their hands up in surrender and leave. "And i thought you were childish." "Don't get me started with them." He says clearly annoyed. "Awe baby." You saying kissing him again. All the tension in his body goes away and he places his hands on your waist. You continue to kiss until L.J started to get a static feeling in his head. He pulls away clearly annoyed. "Goddammit Slender." He mumbles. "Ok (y/n) I gotta talk to you later." "Its fine L.J when you come back you'll have a surprise waiting for you." You say as you graze your hand over his package. He blushes "O-ok." He says. You get off his lap and he makes his way towards your window. He turns to you still blushing. You wave and wink." He smirks and leaves. "I love him so much." You flopping on your bed and waiting for him to get back.