Five nights at Freddys 2 with TMNT

You had so much fun laughing at the guys while they played FNAF (well Leo played and the others watched) you just had to have them play the second one. 'Hey Mikey!' You texted 'what's up dudette? ' 'I have surprise for you guys come over!' 'OK!' Moments later you heard a knock at your door. You smirked knowing it's them. "Hey guys" you said as you opened the door "hey (y/n) what's up" Leo says "I have a surprise come sit down" they look at you questionably and sit on your couch. You get your laptop hook it to the tv and start the game. They all gasp as they see what your surprise was. "Oh heck no not this torture again" Raph states "C'mon I had enough nightmares about this game" Donnie whines. "C'mon guys just one more time now who's the lucky turtle who's gonna play." "Not me I played last time." Leo states as he moves as far from the laptop as possible." "I'll play" Raph states "Oh and one more thing there are 11 animatronics and no doors" "Just what I needed more killer robots" "just start the game Raph I wanna see how it goes" Mikey says bouncing in his seat. Raph starts the game and listens to the voicemail and chills run down his spine. You notice he looks a little pale but shrug it off. But like the first game, the first night goes by like a breeze however it's time for the second night. Raph checks the all the cameras and the vents. "Don't forget the hallway" Donnie says obviously worried about any jumpscare. Raph checks the hallway only to find foxy and the mangle "WOAH! "Flash them flash them!" Mikey exclaims "I'm flashing em" "Hi" "what was that?" Leo says as they all get quiet "Hello" Raph checks the vent to see the one and only balloon boy." "What is that?!" "RAPH THE MUSIC BOX!" Mikey says scared seeing the flashing red sign. Raph quickly rewinds the music box only to see balloon boy when he puts down the camera. They all wince for a jumpscare just to see one doesn't happen." No jumpscare" Donnie says confused "No but he won't let me look in the hallway." Raph says as he continuously clicks for the hallway light. Then balloon boy starts laughing." "Why is he laughing?" Leo says practically shaking "I don't know" Raph says only to have Foxy jump in his face." "AHHH" he screams and his brothers do also. "Ah I love this game." You say amused by their reactions "Anyone like to play slender." You say grabbing your laptop. "Really" they all say with unamused faces. This was going to be a long night well for them anyway.