*Requested* Robin x reader 2

You woke up feeling better than ever. You love the few moments you get with Robin alone and last night had to be one of your favorites. You sigh happily and cuddle closer to Robin. Robin smiles in his sleep and wraps his arm around you. Y'all were enjoying it until a little green boy decided to ruin it. Beastboy smiled to himself as he quietly snuck into Robin's room with an air horn. He chuckled as he ready himself to press the button. Y'all are suddenly awoken but a lond and constant sound. You fall off the bed while Robin jumps up into a fighting stance. You groan and get up to see Beastboy laughing his butt off. "Not funny beastie." You say. "Well it is funny cause I'm laughing." You roll your eyes while Robin lays back down. You see Robin wince as he does. Beastboy realizes his mistake. "Oh dude I'm sorry totally forgot you were hurt." "Its *wince* fine Beastboy." "You sure dude want me to get an ice pack or something." "No I'm good." He still has a look of worry and concern when he decides to leave.  You sigh and turn to Robin. "Are you sure you're ok?" "Yes babe I'm sure." You aren't comvinced. So you quickly grab the blanket and throw it off of him. You see bruises are still there and a cut has re-opened. Probably from jumping up so quickly. "You're fine huh?" You say raising an eyebrow. "Yes I'm fine just a couple of scratches." You pinch the bridge of your nose. "Robin please explain to me what you are doing?" "What do you mean?" "Robin you're obviously hurt and you're treating like it's nothing." "Cause it is nothing." "Robin you're bleeding and bruised!" He looks down and sighs. "Robin I don't know who you think you are right now but if you didn't realize you're human not superman, not cyborg, you're a human boy and if you didn't realize bleeding and bruises especially with how many you have isn't normal and not something you can just ignore." You say as you grab the first aid kid again. You remove the old bandages and place alcohol on the cut and an ice pack on any bruises you see. He hisses at everything you do. "Sorry." You say giving him a kiss on the lips. He blushes slightly. As you finish you feel his arm wrap around you and pull you down. You make sure you don't fall onto his so you don't give him anymore pain. He smashes his lips onto yours.
You happily kiss back. You could say that was you reward for taking care of him. He pulls away "I love you so much." "I love you too." You say as you go backing kissing. You wouldn't trade him for any guy in the world no matter how stubborn, or how distant he can be he's still your hero and your Robin.