*Requested* Offenderman x reader

You've lived in Slendermans mansion for three months now, and you've gotten along well with everyone. Ben and sally were like siblings you've never had, the proxies were your best friends, E.J, L.J and Jeff are very protective of you. Slenderman and Splenderman were your father figures. You were pretty much cool with everyone except offenderman. It wasn't like you didn't like him, it was nobody in the house will let you near him and viseversa and you didn't know why. The closest you've gotten to him was him giving you a rose but slenderman kicked him out the house. You were currently sitting in your room when offendy appeared. "Hey (y/n)" he purred "Hi i thought you couldn't be near me." You say slightly nervous . "I just wanted to give you something" he says pulling out a rose. "Its so pretty." You say grabbing it causing offendy to smirk. He soons begin to walk over to you and climb on top of you. Before he could anything Jeff, E.J, and L.J walked in "Hey (y/n)- how hell no!" Jeff and L.J jumps up and tackle offendy while E.j grabs you, pulls you in behind him and pulls out his scapel. After a few minutes of fighting offendy just teleports away. "Are you ok (y/n)?" E.j asks as soon as he was gone. You nod your head yes "ok you should stay in me and L.j for the night." "Ok" you guys walk to their room and L.j gives his bed while he sleeps on the floor. You were about to protest when he cut you off. "Its ok (y/n) i rather sleep on the floor for one night then let you get hurt" you smiled in response then soon fell asleep. In the middle of the night you had a feeling to wake up and go to the woods. "Where are you going?" L.j asked as you opened the door 'Darn him for being such a light sleeper' you thought. "Gotta go the bathroom and get a midnight snack." "Ok" in seconds he fell back asleep. Then you made you way to the woods only to see offendy. "Hey" you say shyly "hey (y/n) i want to say one thing and its I love you and I want to show you how much i love you." "I love you too" Lets just say offendy did show you how much he loved you that night. You can let your imagination wander.