*Requested* Donnie x reader Lemon

You were currently working on science homework when you got a text from Leo. 'Hey (y/n)'
'Hey Leo whats up?'
'Its Donnie he seems really upset about something and he won't talk to any of us. Can you please try to see whats wrong?' This had you thinking what could have made Donnie so upset. You haven't seen him upset since you guys got together. But you do know Donnie has a tendency to bottle up his feelings. You sigh and reply to Leo
'Sure Leo you know I would anything for you guys.'
'Thanks so much (y/n)' with that you put your phone in pocket and put your homework away. You grab your keys and make your way to the lair. You get the closest manhole as fast as you can. You look around making sure the coast is clear before heading in. You arrive at the lair after a few minutes to see Mikey and Leo watching tv while Raph reads a comic on the couch. "Hey guys." You say as you walk in. "Hey." They say in unison. "Donnie is in the lab." Leo says as he stands up. You nod and make your way to the lab. "Oh and (y/n)?" "Yeah?" "We should be back later we're going on patrol." You nod your head and they leave the lair. You sigh and continue to make your way to the lab. You knock on the lab doors and soon as you get close. You hear no response and knock again. You frown still hearing no response. You open the lab doors and walk in. When you walk in you Donnie with his head down on his desk. You walk over and put your hand on his shoulder. "Hey Donnie its me." He slowly rises his head so his eyes meet yours. You see a mixture of fear, anger, and exhaustion in his eyes. "Donnie are you ok?" He just looks down at his lap. "Donnie please talk to me." You say as you walk over and squat down in front of him. He sighs "It's just tough being the smartest on the team I have to take cars of my brothers when they are hurt or sick and I gotta fix anything thats broken. To top it off my brothers dont seem to appreciate anything I do." You climb on Donnies lap and look into his eyes. "Donnie even though they don't show it I'm sure your brothers appreciate everything you do I know I do." Donnie smiles and places his hands on your waist. "I love you so much you do that." "Yes i do." You say as you kiss Donnie. Donnie happily kisses back. He runs his hands up your chest and massages you chest through your bra. You moan into the kiss. Donnie then slips your shirt off and continues to kiss you. You pull away from the kiss leaving Donnie confused. "What?" "C'mon you been so stress out lately I want to make you feel better." Donnie blushes as you grab his hand and lead him to his room. You guys have done it before you were just never dominate which makes Donnie a little nervous. You get into his room and sit him on his bed. You climb back on his lap and kiss him again. As you kiss you run you hand up and down his inner thigh trying to get his member to come out from its hiding place. Donnie groans quietly at your touch. He soon releases his member with a groan. You smirk and run your hand down his thigh and unto his member. You slowly move your hand up and down as Donnie closes his eyes enjoying the feeling. He groans as your go faster. You smile seeing your doing a good job but you wanna do one more thing. You release his member from your hand and go down to your knees. Donnie opens his eyes and looks down at you in confusion. You smirk as you bring his member to your lips licking the tip. Donnie gasps and throws his head back. You smile at his reaction and put the whole thing in your mouth. Donnie gasps and groans loudly. You continue this for a few moments before Donnie took himself out of your mouth and pin you to the bed. "Someones excited." You tease. "You have no idea." He says before slamming into you. You gasp and moan loudly. Donnie thrusts into you at inhuman speeds leaving you a moaning mess. This goes on few awhile until you both climax. Donnie falls next you and pulls you into him cuddling you. "I love you so much (y/n). You make me happy even when i sad when you once can. I should stop before I start rambling I just love you so much."
"I love you too Donnie. You make me. happy too." You say you kiss his cheek. Then falling asleep in his arms. Donnie smiles then kisses the top of your head before falling asleep also.